Toribash
siswantos: You seem to be a fairly okay player, it's good to see that you play Aikido. We clan war in ABD which is quite similar. As for your skills, I'd still like to test you out in-game first.

Reliks: Your application is good, but we aren't much of a Judo styled clan, I still would like to test your in-game abilities nonetheless.

Both of have been put into consideration.
UPDATE: Congratz to siswantos for becoming a Trial!
-----
UPDATE 2: Reliks is denied

Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
Hello, im reliks, a 3rd dan black belt and I'm assuming ya'll are monitoring this thread for new applications.

I would like to join evo because I want to better myself and my community. By working with professionals such as yourselves I hope to accomplish this. I will be a beneficial member to this clan as well as a fighter. Thank you for considering me.

Last edited by Sparky; Feb 9, 2015 at 12:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hah fancy that. I was waiting to see who would accept me first, if that is the only reason I have been denied I would gladly withdraw all of my other apps.
yes, it'd be wise to withdraw all other apps if you want to be even considered. When applying for a clan and people catch you applying for several clans, it doesn't go well.
joining vibe clan
Heyo!!! Vibe Clan
My IGN (in game name) real account: ninjaz1332
My alt account: mistah1332 (mostly on)
Belt: Black Belt
Favorite Mods: ABD , Acro Joust , boxshu , mushu , wushu and judofrac
I train and prepare myself in single player also
RLF (Real life name): tyrese
Located: trinidad and tobago
Other clans: banned clan,Vortex and roulette

i wanna be in vibe clan because i have some best buds in that clan i love teamwork, i was a great assistant in all clans, vortex gone from unranked to 28th in official and i would be honored to work for vibe

Replays: in 2014 (lame ones i had)
Attached Files
awesome spar with firesun.rpl (738.8 KB, 4 views)
decap lenshu.rpl (84.4 KB, 3 views)
epic save.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
The potential of mistah.rpl (93.1 KB, 3 views)
FREEFORM!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Your application must be in FREE FORM, that means a short paragraph. Do not paste the questions (No c/p!).

u have to make a freeform app
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 11, 2015 at 01:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
FREEFORM!!!!!!!

u have to make a freeform app

Mistah1332: As Matt has quoted, don't just paste the questions and answer them, we like paragraph form as Reliks has done. Check the example app in the Original Post for more information on it. My answer is no at the moment.

Reliks: You're too inexperienced, and you applied to other clans in the process. My final answer is no.
Hey, my name is Joshua(you can call me Josh, Sparkyau has my skype) I'm currently a Black Belt. I used to play a lot of Aikido but now I play more of Mushu. Alts> iJoshua, YTiJG, DJJixax,(maybe more). I used to be in Essm(other acc) and Monk(most recent). I dont know why but when I opened up Toribash one day, I was clanless so I was probably kicked out from Monk Additional info: I'm 14. I play basketball. I live in Singapore(UTC +8:00) Hope I get accepted :3