Endurance Onslaught 6.0
its a little slow, but the flow is there

you should refrain from ghosting, like you do in f217

when you start twisting your chest and your arms to the right, keep your left foot planted so you can twist your body more. then you can twist the other way with even less inertia, (resistance of movement), for maximum power. in movement, inertia is at its greatest at the beginning of movement, and after the force applied starts decreasing.

i suggest you break your left hand off instead of your right if you're going for a skeet. this is so you can throw with your right arm at the head. this is the best choice because the head is on the right side of your tori

looks good so far
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
its a little slow, but the flow is there

you should refrain from ghosting, like you do in f217

when you start twisting your chest and your arms to the right, keep your left foot planted so you can twist your body more. then you can twist the other way with even less inertia, (resistance of movement), for maximum power. in movement, inertia is at its greatest at the beginning of movement, and after the force applied starts decreasing.

i suggest you break your left hand off instead of your right if you're going for a skeet. this is so you can throw with your right arm at the head. this is the best choice because the head is on the right side of your tori

looks good so far

oh
thx for the advice and for the cnc
i will redo the last part
soft like a dick , intense like anal , cool like big tits

gg 10/teen
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
We're all love now man <3
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby