Toribash
I hate PC fanboys who know about every single thing about PC's and they be like "Console sucks" and that PC is better and stuff. PC is better for framerste and graphics, but KB and M I don't think so. But my point is they don have to keep telling us things we already know.
I hate my fraudulent bravery. When someone or something overwhelming gets in my way, all I want to do is retreat. I am taken over by my own stupidity that I conceptualize myself setting an inauguration over that thing or person, eventually failing in the end.

Or I have fake bravery over shit that I can't beat, and I hate that.
I hate moderators who judges you with only own thoughts. Like "i like ponies" (i really dont) and that one moderator gives you infraction cos he doesnt. Happens in Toribash too. And moderators who takes he friends mistakes More lightly. Also thid happens in Toribash.
Something is better than nothing.

I strongly dislike:
Rap with no positive meaning (Lil Wayne) Don't get me wrong, I love rap.
People who stereotype others (But I love stereotype jokes)
Hypocrites (Like myself)
People who don't seem to know their primary language as well as they should. (Incorrect grammar and such)
Tools (People who wear anything to fit in. I.e: Skate clothing if they don't skate)
Over confident people (The ones who insult you thinking they run the place)
I hate the teaching of useless math (Probably because I'm bad at it)

I basically hate most guys (I'm a guy). It's a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate how I hear young people committing suicide due to unacceptance. Then seeing everyone that wasn't there for them go to their funeral and say how much of a friend/family member they were.
I hate ignorant people, pseudo-intellectuals, people moved by the mainstream without opinion/attitude, posers, fascists, milk, users who feel superior because they spent money from their mothers/fathers to buy Toriprime/VIP and all that shit, powder, dubstep, and many other things.
Originally Posted by Chaco
I strongly dislike:
Rap with no positive meaning (Lil Wayne)

This also.
I hate children that rage a lot when I'm just trying to play a game for fun and not competitively
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere