Toribash
ok sounds cool, good job. Sorry you did not make it but good luck next time and train hard!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

app
Hi my real name is Jacob (shadow2090) im usually really chill and my favorite mod is abd i do not have any alt accounts and some of my hobbies are video games and programming

p.s Love Kittens
Nice You are a sexy muffin, but you are not great. we will train u

WELCOME TO VANIRMUFFIN!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Mah name is killerxd2 and i am a no life scum with little to no self worth.I have an alt named recco. I am an old school god now i'm just an elite . I enjoy all grapple mods and
lenshu. when i had a life i like to play soccer and basketball .

i like sweets and ramen.pie is my favorite food and green is my favorite color im 14 and look like im 17 and my voice is deep for my age.hentai is the only thing that keeps me running.

i have a cat and give her lots of care I love kittens
sounds good, thanks for getting off your alt, I like you and you meet the skill requirements. So now that we good.

WELCOME TO VANIRDUMB!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Killer Welcome To The Clan. Looking Forward To Meeting You.2011 Man Your An Old Schooler But Hey.
Cat Is A Stranger If You See Him Run For You Life Get Out Style
If you remember my last app it was bad so this one is better I'm now a brown belt and still online 24/7 and mostly check forums I think it would be great if I could join your clan and help you.
-----
I LUV KITTENS!
Last edited by PatDaGamr; Feb 13, 2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im gonna make an app cuz by the time i get tb this clan might be full (so at least reserve my spot)

Hello m8 my name is Xiashawn im 15 i like ice cream i like kittens (i used to have cat and my head texture is a cat face) im very forum active im on forums every day when i was playing toribash i was on it every day for a few
hours 2-8 hours per day i make madman's im a good aikido player im a pro at judofrac i got a 12 win streak in judo frac and highest win streak i've had in aikido was a 8 or 7 win streak im learning to trick and spar
teal is my fav color and i luv tacos <3
Mexican food be banging back when i was in clan cursed i won 3 matches in one clan battle and
almost lead to the clan winning the war sadly we were one point i dont know if you was there or not am i talking to much? btw im in school 7:00 to 3:55 i get home at 3:55 i have xbox one
and used to be a animator anyways thats it plz just reserve my spot cuz who knows when i will get new PC :P
Last edited by Darkcoolguy; Feb 20, 2017 at 02:37 AM.
Vbews is daddy