Toribash
Hey Dick in a Box dude.
Stop saying 'thx' whenever someone says yes.
It clutters and shitanigans like that aren't needed.

Also, Cinos/TimeFade, I totes lost it when my motherboard became a dick.

I may need a copy tbh.
goodbye cruel world
Ok I've sent Freestuffz an invite, He'll do the trial period. Hopefully he can show us that he is able to actively participate
Your name: My name is Pranit

Nickname: Friends Call me proon

Hobbies: My current hobbies are playing lol and toribash and I play football and bball (Irl)

GMT/timezone= ICT (Indochina Time)
UTC/GMT +7 hours

Also anything you feel like sharing: Well I don't have a lot to share but I'm a student I live in Thailand my parents and having some business problem I feel depressed some times but I try to play games to keep me distracted I have and average iq not soooo smart but u all seem nice that's why I'm not shy to tell u all everything if even make it I'll be happy and I don't mind making u all banners even if u guys don't accept me I'll be happy to make a banner for u all

I am interested in joining because I'm forum active I'm good ingame and everyone here seems nice btw my old clan was official but I was inactive had exams they kicked me ..

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
pranit
Hello I am TheTeller and I would love to join Horde. The mods I play are ABD, Greykido and RK-MMA. I like to think that I am a pretty good player but not pro. I left Pause because it's a judo clan (I don't play judo) and its dying. I am not very active in forums but I am willing to be if necessary. I am an amateur set designer and am working on one for myself right now. I also have a 300 sub youtube channel (TheTeller) and would love to make this game more popular. I am looking forward to (hopefully) playing with you.
-TheTeller

P.S My name is Connor McBrady an I'm 13 and a Black belt
What GMT, what are your hobbies, why Horde, could you really stay active enough to post more, why are you only a black belt after four months?

I'm a hypocrite on that last one, but I at least have a reason!
goodbye cruel world
Alright note mr steal my job. I agree with Shayde. Im sorry but,REJECTED
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.