Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: 5000
Details: Colors? Details? References? The more details you share the faster your work will be done and the better your request will out. Reference pics always preferred.
Banana's and yellow. Lots of yellow. lots of banana's.
Text: Toribash: Boonana's perfected.

You have your mission.
o7.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: 5000
Details: Colors? Details? References? The more details you share the faster your work will be done and the better your request will out. Reference pics always preferred.
Banana's and yellow. Lots of yellow. lots of banana's.
Text: Toribash: Boonana's perfected.

You have your mission.
o7.

I wonder if I could make it like a tree with bananas hanging down for the menu...

Anyways, added.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Well 10-15 is a bit low for my taste. Mine start at 15 and that's for something cartoony and simple. I think something around 25k would be a bit more appealing for this sort of head.

How much would that viking head from before cost?

Just asking so I would know how good quality I get for my money.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
How much would that viking head from before cost?

I would tell you but then i would have to kill you I bought a few heads from jebus in bulk so until I decide on a price and add it to my post I can't really tell you exactly what it's worth. But ballpark 40k for him to make it. Hence the "full out sex appeal" option.
Last edited by AgentP; Oct 11, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Yup, well I really don't know anything about prices, AgentP is my price guy, so I'll stick with what he said.

So as far as the textures go, I'm working on all of them at the same time right now....basically.
I just finished the one for Rainbowz, Toxico's is still under construction and awaiting some comments from him, I just started the one for katsudon and its coming along nicely. All 10 or so other head textures are all at various stages but if anyone cares they should be up for sale within a day or two ;)
If anyone has any questions, comments or such nice things, send me a PM.

Carry on.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
also how long will my full GUI request take, will it take longer than a week?
and i realise theres like 4 or 5 people in front me but im just wondering :3
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
also how long will my full GUI request take, will it take longer than a week?
and i realise theres like 4 or 5 people in front me but im just wondering :3

I hope not, but it's a tough call. Billy's will take awhile, but I should be able to complete requests around him.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
I would tell you but then i would have to kill you I bought a few heads from jebus in bulk so until I decide on a price and add it to my post I can't really tell you exactly what it's worth. But ballpark 40k for him to make it. Hence the "full out sex appeal" option.

Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Yup, well I really don't know anything about prices, AgentP is my price guy, so I'll stick with what he said.

So as far as the textures go, I'm working on all of them at the same time right now....basically.
I just finished the one for Rainbowz, Toxico's is still under construction and awaiting some comments from him, I just started the one for katsudon and its coming along nicely. All 10 or so other head textures are all at various stages but if anyone cares they should be up for sale within a day or two ;)
If anyone has any questions, comments or such nice things, send me a PM.

Carry on.

Well if I gave 40k, then I would have less TC left for the set than I used for the head. I can do 20k, Jebus D:
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.