Toribash
The logo and the separators look nice. Also they are suitable for the clan name.
Last edited by Beat; May 1, 2014 at 10:16 AM.
I have finals in a month, i never study except at school usually, lol.

Alright, I'm leaving, but temporarily. I am going to revive a clan my brother owns, I'll stay an ally, and I hope there is no hard feelings, but I'll be back eventually.
Last edited by Master; May 1, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Naw we should be cool Master well i am so no hard feelings i cant wait to have you back also welcome to the Tsuion were happy to have you
Thanks. I'm glad to be here.
I have EOCs and FCAT to worry about though. :/
Last edited by Tsuion; May 2, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
woooo tests and stuff. What i did today won a 14.5k bet, lost in gmtourney,and made some textures
I still take texture requests for usd
im part of the GATA org. this is part of the pass it on thread where people start a sketch and someone else continues it so multiple artists work on 1 head
below is a head me and bendover worked on and there is a more current 1 and chillz added too

head

I still take texture requests for usd
Wow jeez the head looks great god your such a great artist , you use photshop right? i had gimp at one point but my dad deleted it and does it all the time so i cant make art
I don't know if you guys still dislike me, but I have a great idea for the logo if you'll give me a chance. Its free too btw.
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
I don't know if you guys still dislike me, but I have a great idea for the logo if you'll give me a chance. Its free too btw.

Sorry but no thanks Ocean we already have a clan logo and banners.

@Everyone- I just wanted to state here that our clan is currently not ready to do a ton of wars, because as you can see right now we are losing more then we win.

So this weekend im deticating my time to training everyone of our members (that wants to war) to train them until that can take out whole clans without loosing, like myself on occasion. So just send me a message on sjype or pm me if you want ne to train you
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere