Endurance Onslaught 6.0
what is this weird ass argument
"my preferred way of playing this sandbox is literally 99% of the game's playerbase"
it is a sandbox game the whole point is doing whatever you like obviously no single angle anyone takes will be THE way to play the game

stop getting prideful of ur preferred joint clicking avenue you look goofy
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
i feel like the tiktok videos don't do the game justice like shmevin said

the game can look so much cooler with better concepts SUCH AS: 100 hours experience vs 10,000 hours experience.

u could show some green belt default tori dude trying to do a simple run and falling over and then show an akina/shoddy replay whoopin some fuckin ass in spars or doing some sick ass realistic tricking moves in the air n shit

u could use this for comp too like have a replay of a guy getting his ass whooped in lenshu and then use one of shmevin's replays for comparison

thats just one idea u could be super creative with dis

actual productive idea

it would also probably help to show more gameplay footage, matarika's tutorial stuff he put on tiktok was a good start
Last edited by Glimpsed; May 8, 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Glimpsed
whenever im on theres nearly 20 people in a bet server.

majority of current tc junkies are north american/south american atm so depending on where you live if it happens to be zzzz bedtime for tc junkies you won't be seeing any for hours!

im saying this as a recovering toricredit whore addict junkie..............................
Tutorial improvement good idea more tb content good idea too

We should also revamp comp mods pls we’ve been playing the same ones for 10 years they’re cool but I think making new competitive game modes would help retention, old people coming back might enjoy this.
Winpoint lenshu and lowkido was a step in the right direction imo
And the mods sparky makes for etourneys as well

Multiplayer comp>sparring don’t @ me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Sorry sp*rring community, new players don't join Toribash because they watched two ragdolls tickle each other for 1500 frames.

i bet you love tickling feet huh. big feet guy over here. why dont you go tickle some feet feet guy
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
Tutorial improvement good idea more tb content good idea too

We should also revamp comp mods pls we’ve been playing the same ones for 10 years they’re cool but I think making new competitive game modes would help retention, old people coming back might enjoy this.
Winpoint lenshu and lowkido was a step in the right direction imo
And the mods sparky makes for etourneys as well

Multiplayer comp>sparring don’t @ me

dueling vs realism is just preference tbh but if you prefer dueling you have sub room temp iq i think they did a harvard study on that.

also yea some new official mods would be cool. i think sparky is trying to make an official one but ive never really played any of those mods outside of aikido so i cant tell if its good. replace public xspar with something like that
Last edited by xmas; May 8, 2023 at 09:18 AM.
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
playstyles are preference it is a sandbox videogame singleplayer is a part of the videogame for a reason that shouldn't be up for debate lol most of the people who do replay making don't do it in multiplayer
Originally Posted by Felnin View Post
who are you? lol

Excuse me buddy, please get more than 500 posts before you try to ego me. Unknown ass player lmfao. You see where it says "SENIOR member" under my name? Look at that and have some respect for your elders.

Originally Posted by Felnin View Post
I leave and comeback every week, sometimes a day. Sometimes I play the game everyday day in a period of 1 month. That's completly relative, every old player come back from time to time. Some later, some before.

This is true older players will not play on a consistent basis. This is true in almost any game though, the longer someone plays the more breaks they will end up taking and the more sporadic their play time will become as new games catch/lose their interest.
Last edited by xmas; May 8, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime