Ranking
lol

i lol'd

You got better textures than i do. Maybe that boils down to my predominantly cartoony style, but it's cartoony because i can't texture for shit. :U

also time to GET my cloudquest downnnnnnn,,,,,.........

At first my clouds were like blarg, so i read a tutorial on clouds and made...

poop. Then someone told me that clouds had a flat bottom and such, and then i was like

nurghhhhhhhhhhhh. Then someone was like "y u make realistic when you otherwise do stylistic" and then i was like "because look"

a white turd. Then people were like "USE CIRCLES MAN" and then i was like "okay"

bubble wrap. Then i decided to follow previous advice of making things super simple.

bread. But, i liked the bottom one, so i continued along that train of thought.

I was like "whoa dude this reminds me of Rayman so i like this style". It doesn't even look too bad with a black outline.

The outline should probably be more silver in colour, but hey. Then that super helpful dude who knows a lot about clouds was like "aight now stack them!!!" and then i was like "okay"

and that is where i'm at now. At least you can actually tell that it's a cloud now, that was fairly impossible before.

also this

derkasaurus and spikybro are good friends you know
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I SHALL REMEMBER TO TRY THAT

Meanwhile, here's how i usually do, using some sort of crested dinosaur as an example.

All down to the fact that i rarely draw the full body of anything. Sometimes i just stop at the third step though, since i like that cartoony look. Googly eyes are optional, but for some inexplicable reason, i've grown to like them. I blame Phineas & Ferb for that, i love the art style in that series.
ooh shit looks heavy, some great stuff here! the lovely gentlemen with a bowler hat made me chuckle a little inside. The lines seems so clean and perfect :O
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Also AXE OF OCTAGONALCY

not octagonality, OCTAGONALCY

ALCY MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
pennis and also dicke and balls
FUCK YEAH ALCY

@Ezeth: Thanks! I'm glad you mentioned the lines, because i've been practicing my linemaking recently. Linework can really make or break a piece of art, so i figure it's worth trying to improve. :U

Also, BEHOLD THE OLFACTORIAN

he can smell all the butts within a 2000 yard radius

this is why he is so grumpy
Damn shook I really enjoy your pixel art I even visit your deviart once a week I'm a really big fan of yours :3
Last edited by KillTheCook; May 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana