Ranking
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
my first kiss was at my yard when i was 4 (now 12) i climped to a tree and i felt then i cryed then she came and just kissed.. and i was like ... then i smiled and she smiled too... Thank you...
-----
and i need advice for my aged girls i've being looking for a good girl for now about year but when i come to some girl i see she's beutiful i almost go in to koma so what should i do to keep my self confidend help me Please

Acting like you don't care works, but not if you want a long-standing relationship (I'm talking years). If that's the case, being yourself works, unless you're a spaz around girls.

Since you're twelve... not much sex should come from a relationship... unless you live anywhere near california or arizona.

If you have charisma, use it. Even if you make a social fopaw, your charisma can save you if say something convincing.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zharkan View Post
Wanna talk to girls?
just listen to them talk.
Just ask her stuff.

Rephrase pl0x? You mean let them talk, ignore them, and talk about something else?

Above = nutkick/nailscratch to the eyes.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Rephrase pl0x? You mean let them talk, ignore them, and talk about something else?

Above = nutkick/nailscratch to the eyes.

Nop.
Let them talk,and listen.
Say like yes, I understand...
You dont have to talk alot,just confirm her words.
Now, she wont notice that you are nervous/afraid/confused.

Above = Perfect date.
This is my sig. And you love it.
Above= Short ass relationship because your not giving her enough, she'll eventually
not like that/get tired of it.
You should ask her questions about herself and if you are nervous try get her to talk more by asking questions about her interests and steering the convo in the direction you want through your questions but since she does more of the talking she will think she thought of the idea's... Don't ignore her.. Talk to her but talk about her and her interests
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Acting like you don't care works, but not if you want a long-standing relationship (I'm talking years). If that's the case, being yourself works, unless you're a spaz around girls.

Since you're twelve... not much sex should come from a relationship... unless you live anywhere near california or arizona.

If you have charisma, use it. Even if you make a social fopaw, your charisma can save you if say something convincing.

i live in europe :P
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
i live in europe :P

Ah, fellow european eh? (Sucks I wuz born 'n' raised in the good 'ol US-of-A!)

Use your natural born european godlike sexual powers.

No more needs to be said. be done with it and so help me god you must reply to this thread saying you have a girlfriend, then I can die with ease.

P.S. Ignore the pink cupcake and his radical ideas.
Ignoring a girl just makes her feel like crap... Then you look like another stereotypical asshole that makes the rest of the guys look like pricks as well.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants