Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.2
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.2:
- changed dismemberment threshold
- changed scoring
- fixed joint limits (knees should be properly when modding)
- made it harder to freak mods
- prevent people from re-saving the same challenge twice
- pressing SPACE is the same as step
- You step until the button is released
- Added CLOSE MENU button

I'm also deleting a bunch of mods/challenges that are totally gimped.
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
... Spartan wtf... Dont crash on apple cuz iPhones r the number 1 phones in the world.

The way your talking right now, makes it safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about. The iPhone is nothing close to the "number 1 phones in the world" The App Store is nothing compared to the Android market. Although apple has way more apps, Android's market is driven be it's customers, so potentially good apps aren't turned down. Apps with the highest rating make it. Also, Android market isn't censored, so anything is possible with them.

I didn't jailbreak the phone to begin with because i havent found a point too..

I can give you a reason to jail break an iPhone. All the apps are over priced, so instead, get em' free.
look if we gonna argue about what phones are better make a thread in discussion or something. i didnt say any of that for any reason what so ever i didnt even look at statistics the only reason i said those things is because 1. spartan needent to say iphones are shit and 2. we iphone users needent to jailbreak our phones to play this
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
The only way i could think to seperate regular challenger mods and freakish ones, is that there are two sub challenges section. One with regular/semi regular mass, and another with freakish mass. Sounds better in my head but i think someone would clarify

Do you mean like in boxing where their are weight classes? lightweightm, welter weight, heavy weight?
-----
Are legs more powerful than feet? please compare 2 of my challenges and give me an answer..
Heres the kick.. http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4438
Heres my punch I always decap with. http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4447
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 7, 2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also it would be nice to see what belt the person you fighting was at the time of the challenge and you should totally make it multiplayer online
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
damn it now my firefox browse freezes when i play it. and on IE it just replays the same challange and takes away my xp

no worries, i had the same problem a couple of days before it worked correctly again. kind of annoying though :I