Ranking
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
Yes it was oblivion that triggered me to play this game like this right from the start.
and thanks Parkzor.

before i saw it coming,.. Mocucha made this video already for me.
i gotta say.. im very much immressed of this work of his. good sense of timing
and epicness that guy

Video link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DOd4aIYnI

i really liked your try capoeira in that
i don't know why
that ginga though

nicely done
alright guy
Where do you get the patience to make self spars? That's the only problem I have, like I can do the moves but I get so bored and unmotivated
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
the reason why a stay motivated finishing a replay, is because.
I enjoy succeeding every single step/ move stance I Want to execute.
that feeling playing this game makes me want to think of the next
step and move...one after another.

When i run out of ideas.. I youtube it.
then you should translate the bodymovements
in torimovements the best i can.

ANd when its a movement i understand then i just click the right joints.
and im not that patient playing toribash as you guys think : P
I just make more time in thinking of what i would do if i was in tori's position than thinking of how to create not needed ' generic momento'
and all those stuff.

-enjoy
-youtube it
-think detailed what YOU would do and HOW you fysicly CAN move if you where that toridoll. it oes not take that much time. just knowing it makes you
do it all fast

Watch and listend and understand why these stances are important
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyrSeHlkgM

i use these stances all the time in toribash. Depended on the martial art sport.. i just ajust hight, width etc. almost every MA stances are based
on these stances
-----
And listen to this important quote. its good for MA and ...life lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKEmKT7Rjwo

look :P al can result to new things i never thought i would do in toribash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ1uUklgPEQ#t=21
Attached Files
nunc14.rpl (1.17 MB, 99 views)
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jun 26, 2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, you're good, people say you are good. And I'm going to be as nitpicky as possible here.

At 2889 uke holds this pose while spinning around and pivoting. Sometimes holding still works in situations but not this time, try relaxing a bit more and not have it look as if two robots are fighting.

At 2605 tori spins around on his toes painfully slow. Problem is no one ever does that in real life it looks completely unnatural with him standing up on the tips of his toes. And then you hold the pose again but again it just doesn't work.

At 2498 tori goes from his left knee bent to it just shooting outwards. I get that martial arts is sudden, and trust me I know is I have done them my whole life, but when you do that it doesn't look like a fast move it just looks like jerky, twitchy, shit.

Finally, at the ending pose his left arm comes up and locks into place. There are lots of other times it does this, but I'll pick this part since it's at the end. Why do you keep doing that? It doesn't look nice or natural, you have to at least slow it down first and make it look like your arm has momentum. Nobody can entirely freeze their arm, they can stop it fast but never immediately freeze it, try to relax a bit before so it looks like your arm has some mass, Toribash's physics are weird like that.

All the rest was fantastic.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
manly potato. haha dude. i never said im realistic XD.i too am aware of the things that dont look realistic lik the to spin.. i wanted it to hop there like bruce lee.
but couldnt.

btw, are you aware of the fact that, ..
some joints in toribash cant move like the joints of our body? like the wrist and ankles example?
if it could then we can start saying that realism is possible in toribash. cuz for now.. all we can is get as close as possible. just try as good as you can for now

glad you like it btw and commenting
but ... moemento,, twitchy ,. .. idunno.. sounds to toribashy cncing.. im not in to those.

tell me what martial art you did irl. ive done alot too
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jun 26, 2014 at 04:20 PM.
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
i never said im realistic XD.

You just contradicted everything your replays are going for in that sentence. But I digress, I know very well that joints cant move in certain ways in Toribash but the problems you have aren't because they cant move in certain ways, only that you are lazy sometimes. The human body is always moving, at least a little so standing still like that doesn't cut it. And your replays show your goal is to be realistic or else you wouldn't be making the moves you do.

Also I don't see how I can provide un-Toribashy cnc as this is Toribash and you made no sense. And the martial arts I do are Brazilian Jujitsu and Karate.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
You just contradicted everything your replays are going for in that sentence. But I digress, I know very well that joints cant move in certain ways in Toribash but the problems you have aren't because they cant move in certain ways, only that you are lazy sometimes. The human body is always moving, at least a little so standing still like that doesn't cut it. And your replays show your goal is to be realistic or else you wouldn't be making the moves you do.

Also I don't see how I can provide un-Toribashy cnc as this is Toribash and you made no sense. And the martial arts I do are Brazilian Jujitsu and Karate.

:P haha chill man jees , u ok there? im just playing. not achieving.
your way on your own highway.

__________________________________________________ ________

some bending concepts:
Attached Files
bending fire.rpl (358.1 KB, 71 views)
bending water and earth.rpl (657.0 KB, 60 views)
a.tbm (4.9 KB, 46 views)
w+e.tbm (5.0 KB, 46 views)
bending air.rpl (316.5 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jul 1, 2014 at 12:22 PM.
Originally Posted by literally View Post
i would like you to do wushu vs drunken fist please

haha i would like to : P but im not that good in drunken fist in toribash yet : P i never done that form in real and such. but if you want to see drunken fist , you should keep an eye on the player named ' FLASH '
he observed that form very well and alrerady made this concept look :
Attached Files
Drunk training 2.rpl (157.4 KB, 95 views)
in bending fire it seems like you held too many joints, especially during the first kick and in most midair sections. if you look at the kick it looks like you are only moving the glute and the leg joints. i think you shouldn't have rotated your torso to the left before you did that kick, but during the kick. it would have been a lot prettier. i am also a bit bothered by how weird 470 looks, that extended knee thing was really unorthodox and looked a bit stiff. the other stuff was cool though

bending water and fire doesn't seem to work for me because apparently I need Tai_chi_MW.tbm which I don't have and can't find in the mod list

I need cb_staff_vs_nunchuck_2k for the air bending one but I can only find cb_staff_vs_nunchuck_final and cb_staff..._fixed along with the original one, no 2k. would be grateful if you could upload these mods
oh yeah