Toribash
wh i wanna join vortex
-Why you want to join VorteX- Well i have never had a clan before
-What you will bring to the clan as a member Well i can hel in tips and tricks, im good in photoshop if you want me to make clan textures, if the clan has a bank ill try to donate 10 a day
-How active you are in game, 8
-How active you are on the forum, 7 but i can access it from my phone
-Favorite mod(s) no parkour other than that im cool with almost anything
IronSmash VorteX app
Ok so most VorteX members should know me by now, I want to join because a few months ago I met 2 great players, Psyckho and JakDripper, I have played with them and many other players of VorteX, they are all good and enjoyable players. I'm on 8/10 for game and about 6/10 for the forums. I already sent a app but it was when you weren't accepting apps, but Psyckho said it was ok. After a long while I joined an unworthy clan called ZER0 but then I played with Psyckho and he said I was so close to becoming a member so I left that clan then dmonicsquirrel said it was unworthy clan hopping. That was my only clan, I have hotseated with VorteX members and they (a few months ago) said my invitation was delayed. I have practiced very much and I'm about 30 games to Brown belt but as I have told Psyckho, I had a other profile called Mr Death but over time I forgot the password and it was a 2nd Dan profile too. I would love to be a Vortex member and I hope you would love to have me as one.
P.S I absolutely love boxshu_mushu ;)
IronSmash your application looks very good! Its free form and everything ! Welcome to the VorteX crew. The only thing we expect of you is to try your best for the clan!
-----
Summoned I just wanted to ask if your an alt or not.... Seeing that you are a white belt.
-----
Yo LordZer0 your application looks fine! And in general you look like a cool guy! So far most of the applications I've seen here say that they are an alt of a 2nd dan or higher. Now I'm not saying that I don't think you telling the truth it just means that I need to test your in game skill! So if you can find me in game that would be great
Last edited by GoldenRox; Mar 6, 2015 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
[QUOTE=DaLanimilbus;7746827]
VorteX
Recruitment

Post here if you wish to join the great VorteX clan.
We are currently looking for new members, so if you want in, post here!

Requirements:
To be accepted, there are a few requirements you must meet in addition to filling out a short application.

1. Minimum belt is black belt with a few exceptions.
2. You must be active In-game.
3. You must be active on the forum.

Application:

-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider)
-Why you want to join VorteX becoz
-What you will bring to the clan as a member nothing
-How active you are in game, 10/10
-How active you are on the forum, 10/10
-Favorite mod(s) aikido.tbm
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself i am laughing from the word palkolopata
-Clan history (if you have any)
-At least one replay showing off your skills

As with any clan, posting here doesn't guarantee entry, but the more effort you put in to the app, the more likely we'll be inclined to welcome you into the clan.

Thanks for your cooperation.
[/QUOTE]
-----
[QUOTE=peoso;7907294]
Originally Posted by DaLanimilbus View Post
VorteX
Recruitment

Post here if you wish to join the great VorteX clan.
We are currently looking for new members, so if you want in, post here!

Requirements:
To be accepted, there are a few requirements you must meet in addition to filling out a short application.

1. Minimum belt is black belt with a few exceptions.
2. You must be active In-game.
3. You must be active on the forum.

Application:
I am skill,that said GoldenRox.
-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider)
-Why you want to join VorteX becoz
-What you will bring to the clan as a member nothing
-How active you are in game, 10/10
-How active you are on the forum, 10/10
-Favorite mod(s) aikido.tbm
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself i am laughing from the word palkolopata
-Clan history (if you have any)
-At least one replay showing off your skills

As with any clan, posting here doesn't guarantee entry, but the more effort you put in to the app, the more likely we'll be inclined to welcome you into the clan.

Thanks for your cooperation.
[/QI want to join the clan and goldenrox tested me ,please accept me i have brown beltUOTE]

Last edited by peoso; Mar 6, 2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Zakattakk, I am a 2nd dan black belt.
I have not been in a clan before and I would like to contribute to toribash community.
I will bring a good attitude and respect for my fellow VorteXees, I can also make okay quality art/textures.
I am active in-game probably 7/10, because I have school on weekdays.
I am active on the forums probably 5/10.
My favorite mods are judo/judofrac, mushu, wushu, and anything really that does not involve parkour.
I take karate lessons and am a brown belt, approaching black belt.
I do not have any clan history.

P.S. I do have some good replays but I don't know where the folder is that harbors them... so if anyone knows how to find my replay folder it would be very appreciated.
Last edited by Zakattakk; Mar 17, 2015 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Belt Upgrade.. Wooo
Yo Peoso I'm not quite sure what you posted please elaborate. And Zak try to find me in-game for testing. Thanks guys!
-----
You said you would bring "Nothing to the clan"....
Last edited by GoldenRox; Mar 9, 2015 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Ok GoldenRox, I own a server, the roomname is ToriBro... if I am anywhere in toribash it is most likely there
P.S. I run on a different time zone then you guys, and when its 3:00 a.m. there, its 8:00 p.m. here.
Last edited by Zakattakk; Mar 9, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
Hi my name is Sullivan Coe, I am 16. My Current belt is Black Belt. The reason I wish to join this clan is because I seek a clan that is Honest and Fun, this is what yall seem to be. I will bring my skill as a storyteller to this clan to spread our deeds across the world. I usually play around 1-4 Hours per 8 hours. I don't wonder the forums much, but I can become more active If I need to be. My Favorite mods are Mushu and Boxshu. I am double jointed in my thumbs. I was previously in Entity, but I quit due to inactivity. Sadly I dont have any replays to show cause idk how to post them. xD
So see yall later and good luck!
hello I'm The Reperman

1) I'm a black belt and nearly 2nd dan belt
2) I want to join because I am a great fighter but I have no leader to help me improve
3)I'm can train any person how to fight also I will try and expand the clan even fever.
4)8/10
5)To be hoist i berly have posted one because i dont know hoe to two i dont know what to put
6) aikido/mushu/twinsordes
7)Im from london and I own 2 guns one glock20 and a revolver.
I use to be In MAU but got kick because my computer brock so i wasnt playng
9)replayf.rpl
if your reading this at 22: 30-23:00 england time meat me at the public mushu
Last edited by Reperman; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:21 PM.
1- Black, got it earlier today ;3
2- Need to get some clan experience and this seems like a great clan to start that experience. Also I've played with various members of Vortex and had fun playing against them. I also would love to increase my skill level and try to be the very best and I feel like this clan can offer me the help I need.
3- I love making people laugh and just enjoying myself, but I love winning more and I will push myself to win for the clan as much as I can and will do whatever it takes. If you want banter, I'm your man. xD
4- Since I started playing the game, i play about 3-5 hours a day, so about 7/10?
5- My forum experience really has not started but I sure am willing to begin using the forums. At the moment I really just play the game a lot.
6- My favorite mod is 100% Judo, but I do enjoy the occasional akido or mushu/wushu. I also play the tourneys a fair bit. Open to play any mod though.
7- Hm, i don't know? I smoke a lot of weed?
8- None ;_; (pls help)
9- Haven't got any good non-funny replays saved on this computer but I'll be sure to upload one when I get on my laptop at the weekend!
-----
TEKKEN REKT.rpl

Not brill but here's my replay. Straight up rekt xD
Last edited by 420FeeloIt; Mar 24, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump