the boom could look stronger tho

Same

wtf

that was what cha needa doo

damn that was sexy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Same:

Opener was really cool, but I feel it would work better in -9.82.

You gotta be careful in higher gravities because instead of jumps, movement is mainly based on pushing off the ground to uke.

Your kicks have gotten pretty good man but at 1360ish you got a bit stiff on me. Final kick was good, but could use a bit more penetration and you could probably get the whole thing. Its a stylistic choice really so its up to you

----

60 megatons:

very hype replay haha, I like it.

trying a manip in -30 is really ballsy, but you did an excellent job given the circumstances. The way you brought your leg with you for the whole ride to kick uke was done really well; booms, style, all good.

Last kick could have used a bit more wind up cause it looked like you poked him in the butt with your foot. The ghost tho was really cool, but since you didn't have much power. You can fake making it look powerful with exaggerated follow through I'm sure you know what I'm saying but its really neat if you want to impress viewers. Try not to contract or bring your foot away so quick it takes away from the perfectly placed butt kick.

Very nice stuff. You're bringing things together nicely, and I see you've actually been listening to what I'm saying which is wonderful.

Keep it up bud
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
60 megatons:

o primeiro grab me pareceu um pouco estranho , por um tempo considerável vc ficou estático , e o segundo chute me pareceu '' curto'' o arco dele ficou muito pequeno.

tente valorizar a estética não os DMs

mas o replay ficou bom

gj
60 megatons:
damn cool pull up.
that kick looked so cool,i have fell that pain of it.damn cool kick.
as well the second kick was damn great.
ending was looking a bit strange in some way.
but its a great replay.
everything a replay have in only 2 kicks(as you said).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
60 megatons:
damn cool pull up.
that kick looked so cool,i have fell that pain of it.damn cool kick.
as well the second kick was damn great.
ending was looking a bit strange in some way.
but its a great replay.
everything a replay have in only 2 kicks(as you said).

Shank you Vic.

I will post a new replay soon.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
I am back... i guess.

cnc? i will edit soon. maye a madman.
Attached Files
AKA - [Gesundbeit].rpl (104.0 KB, 8 views)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.