Toribash
Indeed. i'm Sorry timeworker, as r0i said, you are not banned from this clan, it's just that, we can't invite everyone to this clan, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. you are more than welcome to try again in a week or when you're ready again.
Timeworker, you are not banned from this clan or banned from applying that was complete bs

Feel free to apply again in the future, again man I'm terribly sorry for all the harsh comments and insults. We know better and for everyone that fuckin' insulted Time, y'all get a warning for bashing the dude over his app. Yes the man has had his account banned before but that is not something to bash the guy over.
Time, if you'd like to apply again, don't hesitate to do so.
Wow is this what hell is like?
You wake up and see this stuff
in the recruitment. It wasn't ok for you
guys to be so mean to time he is a very
nice guy. It dissappoints me that they ripped
you apart time. You should feel welcome as
should everyone. Like hope said you could
always reapply... But I dont think you want to
after what just happened. Sorry time...
-----
Im a little late but my point still stands lol
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 7, 2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good deal time I hope you didn't take too much personal offense to the rude comments
made towards you we have setlled it and everyone appologizes good luck on your next app.
Thanks chaos,
Also, Maybe add a seprate section in the example application,

I mean, There's a difference between 'reason to join' and 'what I can do for the clan'
I think gabe wanted me to inculde 'what I can do for the clan' in the reason to join

Maybe, Edit the example application, It will be helpful for future apps.
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
alright dude thats enough man i told you bro,we said no and it was poorly written application i dont wnat to have to repeat myself again dude its noth that hard to get throught your head unless you are braindead,now please just stop shitposting and etc.
if anything further please contact me via discord or pm <3 Bye.

Ok sorry I was trying to be the bigger man in this situation but gabe you cant go around telling others to pm and contact you if something goes wrong your not the big boss man you and micah treated this guy so poorly when all he wanted was to be apart of something. He said something very slight then when gabe takes it the wrong way he curses someone out Like we cant have people acting rude towards applicants man its just not right for you guys to be so hanus
-----
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
Thanks chaos,
Also, Maybe add a seprate section in the example application,

I mean, There's a difference between 'reason to join' and 'what I can do for the clan'
I think gabe wanted me to inculde 'what I can do for the clan' in the reason to join

Maybe, Edit the example application, It will be helpful for future apps.

Thanks time Ill make sure that me and hope look over the app example
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 7, 2017 at 04:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by IrritatingShitposter View Post
alright dude thats enough man i told you bro,we said no and it was poorly written application i dont wnat to have to repeat myself again dude its noth that hard to get throught your head unless you are braindead,now please just stop shitposting and etc.
if anything further please contact me via discord or pm<3 Bye.

I actually quite liked Time's app as it wasn't filled with cancerous memes or informal slang talk.
Time may not be experienced as you at making apps gabe, but that's simply because he doesn't need to make apps often because he knows how to actually stay in a clan for at least a couple months.
Do you actually know what shitposting is?
topkek mlg xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
That's shitposting, asking someone to clearify isn't.
It's also ironic to call someone "braindead" when you don't spell "through" correctly
Originally Posted by IKnewItWasABadIdea View Post
please contact me via discord or pm

Oh sorry gabe, didn't realize you were promoted to something important yet, my bad.

I'm on Time's side for this one, this "beef" as you'd probably call it was really unneeded and I mean to deny someone for their given reason to join a clan is simply unfair.
(Late to the drama fuck me)

Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
No problem, Its okay
I will reapply again maybe later someday

Please do man :p would love you in (o).

Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Ok sorry I was trying to be the bigger man in this situation but gabe you cant go around telling others to pm and contact you if something goes wrong your not the big boss man you and micah treated this guy so poorly when all he wanted was to be apart of something. He said something very slight then when gabe takes it the wrong way he curses someone out??? Like we cant have people acting rude towards applicants man its just not right for you guys to be so hanus

Exactly this.
You both tore the guy a new asshole for no reason at all.
And have now given us a bad image, cheers buds!
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Like we cant have people acting rude towards applicants man its just not right for you guys to be so hanus

No one seems to quite understand why I went off on him exactly. Not all is about what is said but how it is said. I thought my reasoning was quite obvious but I suppose not. Either way, explaining my reasoning now would be pointless if you do not already understand.

Write another application in a week or two Time, good luck.

Edit: As I said before I had no problem with his application at all, if I felt like voting he would have gotten a yes from me if I were to base it solely on his application.
There is no "beef". But it does amaze me how some thing so simple to notice can so easily pass a blind eye.

shit read next post
Last edited by Micah; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:52 PM.