Ranking
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Kick the guard in the nuts, take the weapon and shove it into the birds brain

Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Kick the guards ass and use his fibula to whack the bird on the throat so she will open her mouth and pry it's mouth open with the dead guards fibula and jump out

I'm not kicking anything with this low ceiling. Also he has a spear, and he looks like the kind of person who would know how to use it.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Go back down to the stomach and grab the guy and throw him on top of the guard and if the guard used his spear on him he is now defenseless so beat him down and pry the birds mouth open with the bodies lying around (after stomping on her throat)
Go back down to the stomach and grab the guy and throw him on top of the guard and if the guard used his spear on him he is now defenseless so beat him down and pry the birds mouth open with the bodies lying around (after stomping on her throat)

Job well done!

The bird appears to have died of hunger.
Now sacrifice the corpse to your various gods. After doing that, take the guys' cape, then remove as many of the birds' feathers as you can, and tie them to your arms using the cape you just took. Then fly out of the hole, to the other side.
you must be exhausted grab the blanket and take a nap.

hmmm, your right. I am sleepy.
Wake up, its time to roll.

Make yourself some bird armor, possibley using the beak as a shield, and grab the spear.

Also make yourself some makeshift wings, so that you can fly outta here.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
use one of the birds feathers and some of it's blood to sit down a write a short story about your adventures so far. then publish it for big bucks and go buy a condo in miami or somewhere.(or maybe you should just follow gorman's advise. be sure to store the midget guard in your inventory incase you get hungry later [you STILL havent eaten breakfast, and playing around in another's digestive tract can be hard work ])
u mad tho :)
Cut off its head, tear off the beak for a weapon, get the spear for a weapon, and keep the head as a trophy. Use its body for meat, you must be hungry too.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.