It menaces with spikes of fish
On it is a rendition of an image of fish and shook
The fish are in a fetal position
The shook is laughing
oh yeah
OH YEAH

Fish+Shook=Fishook

It's all coming to me now.
Last edited by cube; Aug 4, 2011 at 05:56 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by shook View Post
so that's why i think so highly of fish

Tell me about it man, I really hate it when people talk about crypto zoology.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
I am Ireland-bound!

Bye!!!

Right, have fun, don't get stabbed by a random pissy irishman. :U

@Tempo: Oh yes, cryptozoology. Also one of the things that really tick me off and make me reach for the nearest fish.

*INCOMING RANT*

There are people who dedicate their lives to finding bigfoot or whatever, and though it's their choice, i find it sad and extremely annoying. People who collect stamps have a foothold in reality, at least. These guys? They spend their lives chasing fairytales (the sad part), and then convince others to waste their lives too (the annoying part). Casts of footprints are not proof, and neither are extremely blurry photos or videos. In fact, several people have admitted to making false evidence just for shits and giggles, and even after that, some people think the evidence is real.

Point in case: Crop circles. A guy had made a video of one being made, then showed it around. It is now hailed as the holy grail of crop circles, even after he directly stated how it was false and how it was made ON TV. Later on, some people showed how to MAKE crop circles, the results being very similar to the allegedly mystical ones. Assuming them to be proof of aliens is almost an insult to humanity as a whole, because it implies that crop circles are above human capacity to create, likewise with things like Stonehenge and the great pyramids in Egypt. Things being spectacular is not equal to them not being made by humans (or nature, for that matter).

And now the music in my headphones is making me far too happy to continue ranting, so i'll leave it at that. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The funny thing with pseudoscience is that it's not really a science (pseudo means 'false' duh). In science you usually want to try things out and find out what they are and what they do and make conclusions out of facts and tests and whatnot. Pseudoscience however, starts out from a conclusion and facts/evidence is shaped to fit the conclusion (driftwood nessy etc.). I mean, in retrospect things can get really weird. Atleast, that's what I know of. But whatever.

Also, bye Tamer0 and remember to dance around at the tables in the pubs and such.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Spot on, better explanation than i could give. (b'_')b

And with that, here's an image of a waterfall in Norway that i took.

OH YEAH
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol