Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Never build Attack Speed on Urgot, his damage shouldn't come from his AAs, they should come from his E Q spam with autos in between if need be.

Im playing without skill with urgot,im just playing for fun with him.lol
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Im playing without skill with urgot,im just playing for fun with him.lol

Isn't it fun to win?
Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
Singed with mag res

The only reason might be the increased regen that Spirit Visage gives. That + his ult would make him quite hard to kill.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Isn't it fun to win?

There's a difference between satisfaction and fun.

Winning is not fun at all, and if you consider it as such, then you don't know what fun is.

Winning a game is satisfying. The process of trying to win a game is somewhat fun/enjoyable/entertaining. Not caring about winning or losing is straight up fun.

Sorry, had to comment, it really pains me when I see someone in a normal game raging, and after I ask them to have fun, they mention how they consider winning is fun.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

Winning is not fun at all, and if you consider it as such, then you don't know what fun is.

Winning a game is satisfying. The process of trying to win a game is somewhat fun/enjoyable/entertaining. Not caring about winning or losing is straight up fun.

Sorry, had to comment, it really pains me when I see someone in a normal game raging, and after I ask them to have fun, they mention how they consider winning is fun.

I would rather win than lose gotta get that max influence points

Havent posted in a while

this game fucking sucks

does anyone wanna play normals sometimes :0)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Totally opinion. And I meant more, I have more fun when I am doing well. Easy as that. When I win games, I have more fun.

"lets have a generalized definition of fun for everyone who plays any form of competitive game"
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

this game fucking sucks

does anyone wanna play normals sometimes :0)

i wud luv 2 my dear