Toribash
That is a cool shirt that I would wear sometimes too.

I approve of occasionally wearing cool shirts
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
your dad bought that shirt for himself 20 years ago during his adventurous trips to Africa when he was young and strong didnt he?
my dad has a similar shirt
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
op shop, shit was a bargain!!

But I do wish it was a souvenir of my Dad's epic adventures through the amazon and other similar forests.
lol
My friend told me to take a pic of me pretending to be emo, and this was the result.

suicidal mess

I also filmed myself saying "There's nothing wrong with my life, but I hate it" and then proceeded to cut my arm with a toy knife saying "Ahhh... it hurts so goooood"

My friends died of laughter.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
My friend told me to take a pic of me pretending to be emo, and this was the result.

suicidal mess

I also filmed myself saying "There's nothing wrong with my life, but I hate it" and then proceeded to cut my arm with a toy knife saying "Ahhh... it hurts so goooood"

You......look like a male Scarlett Johansson.....Based off your previous pictures.....
Hi.
Hahahaha hahahhaa, haha, no. Just no.

I've heard a young mic jagger, johnny depp, and etc.

But scarlet johansson?

Not at all.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

suicidal mess

i used to have that hairlengh like you
but then i took a barber to the head (R.I.P hairs)
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Hahahaha hahahhaa, haha, no. Just no.

I've heard a young mic jagger, johnny depp, and etc.

But scarlet johansson?

Not at all.

lol you look like my neighbor's daughter. And she is 12.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud