Toribash
Akali where have you been all my life <3

My early game wasn't so good though, any suggestions on early game tips/builds? I was facing lux and she just harassed the hell out of me.
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
My early game wasn't so good though, any suggestions on early game tips/builds? I was facing lux and she just harassed the hell out of me.

This will happen. It's inevitable. But six is when you will destroy basically any mid laner. I mained akali s3, and really there isn't much you can do before six unless a jungler ganks or they really overstep their boundaries.
Basically what Chaos said, you're pretty much the weakest champ in the League pre 6, only thing you can do is play extremely passive and safe until 6, don't worry too much about missing a little CS as you'll make up for it later
Played a game of support xerath with a jinx adc. We were against a cait and a nami. Goober nami didn't respect the artillery. Cait was totes fucked from having a good support.

Played support xerath the next game with a kog against a jinx zyra. Goobers don't respect the artillery lane. You think you've escaped when kog is out of range... then the circle expands. Zyra, my aim is true and your ass is grass.

Seriously, the poke never ends against xerath. I will never run out of mana because of my passive and I outrange almost every spell and aa range with my w. Farming the melee minions will put you in range of my w. I have a 2 second stun at level 1, which means if I catch you with it you WILL blow flash or you WILL die. I'm basically a better laning morgana with less teamfight potential but better poke comp capabilities.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
oracle can you coach me because you know way more about this game than i do
Last edited by Numbers; Jan 31, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Gut feelings are good. I find they're a good start, at the very least for finding out what doesn't work.

I tested poppy as a possible jungle or top for the tanky meta because of her low cd aa reseting % max health dealing q and infinite dive potential, turns out her early is too weak. But it gave me a working knowledge that applied to ranked 5s, which resulted in running jungle poppy twice because we used a high mobility early game team to compensate for her need to snowball and weak early game. We won both easily.

You get ahead by testing the fringe, not the center. Everyone will dissect and explain the current meta for you, spend your mental efforts on exploring the future.
Get demoted to silver 4 from inactivity, win the next game, get into series, win the first two games of series, silver 2. Thank you rito. Thank you people not banning thresh. Thank you heimer for using rockets instead of turret at baron. Thank you silver being stupid.
Sad when a Karthus is the engager and carry in ARAM

That aram Karthus carry.

Last edited by Toon; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:26 PM.