Ranking
Are just not listening to Miko? he said he will CLOSE THIS THREAD. CLOSE. And may not make another. Imo, this is really fun, so I would really like to have you guys PAY ATTENTION to the RULES. kthanxbai.
You cant beat this

EDIT:Yeah.
Edit2:
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
I DO THIS STUFF, AND ONLY NANOCO IF I SAY SO. GO BACK TO THE ONE BEFORE JETSNIX

EDIT: I ONLY WRITE ANGRILY BECAUSE PEOPLE FAIL TO FOLLOW THE RULES. IF THIS CONTINUES TO HAPPEN, I WILL ASK A MODERATOR TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AND I MAY NOT MAKE ANOTHER.

We can make a new one .
Last edited by ThunderX; Jun 26, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
nice fail guys. im "the boss" because i organized this whole thread. I'm angry because i have posted numerous times with numerous font sizes, about what you should do. i also have rules WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT YOU FAILED LIKE A fag. For the people who can't control themselves on this thread please make a different thread from the one i might make, so you can spam each other a lot and stuff? and stonewall/moderator wo will close this thread, i was wondering if you could punish the people who spammed this thread with new pictures, and shops of new pictures, and other people who did not suppor the thread? thank you

EDIT: if you DO make one, do us all a favor and put it in wibbles

torisoccer below me is a perfect example of a spammer
|
|
|
\|/
Last edited by mikotaku; Jun 26, 2009 at 05:50 PM.
I love you
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
I DO THIS STUFF, AND ONLY NANOCO IF I SAY SO. GO BACK TO THE ONE BEFORE JETSNIX

EDIT: I ONLY WRITE ANGRILY BECAUSE PEOPLE FAIL TO FOLLOW THE RULES. IF THIS CONTINUES TO HAPPEN, I WILL ASK A MODERATOR TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AND I MAY NOT MAKE ANOTHER.

chill the fuck out, no need to be a douche bag. You sound like a spoiled nine year old. And nobody cares if you close the thread, I'm sure. It's not hard for someone who WON'T act like a spoiled nine year old to make one.
Also, I don't think he even can close the thread, he can't control what other users do
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
chill the fuck out, no need to be a douche bag. You sound like a spoiled nine year old. And nobody cares if you close the thread, I'm sure. It's not hard for someone who WON'T act like a spoiled nine year old to make one.

thay is very true

▲ ▲