Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Nabi's Christmas Main Event.
Christmas time will be here in just over 1 month so i have setup 2 special matches to celebrate it with Toribash.

Top 6 Players will be announced on the 16th of December

the Main Event will consist of
1vs1 x1 Judo : January 6th at 0200GMT
Isha
Xero_Kazuma
ronalds
Patrick_Unrated
Psy-T

2vs2 x1 Wushu- Judo REMOVED

Rules:
:Both events will be 1 hr long in an every man for himself fight for the most points.
:There will be spectating allowed, but anyone who is being offensive or complaining will be removed.
:There is to be no swearing at other players or racism at all.
:If the competitor is unable to attend at the Event he/she is in they may find a replacement player of there choice.
:If you donate and do not really have the amount or cannot pay you will be removed from this tournament permanently.

Prize:
1vs1: LARGE AMOUNT OF TC 175k & ELF SET!!!!

"Lets Get It On"
K.Tiger
NabiTourney Host

The 6 Donators
Isha PAID
Xero_Kazuma AWAITING FULL PAYMENT
ronalds PAID
1,000,000 PAID
Patrick_Unrated PAID
Psy-T PAID
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Jan 4, 2008 at 04:31 AM.
yeah, i think we would all prefer that. apart from isha because he wants to be in the 1v1 against one person to stand a better chance of winning, because he doesnt need elf
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
yeah, i think we would all prefer that. apart from isha because he wants to be in the 1v1 against one person to stand a better chance of winning, because he doesnt need elf

i'd like to try out the 2vs2, but as for the prize idk what i'd do with it. if it was fine with kai, i could just let the runner up get it.
I r Batdude.
that would be very kind. Maybe if you won the 2v2 and somebody else won the 1v1 you could trade prizes if the other person wanted to?
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
well does all of you prefer to be in both matches

so 6 ppl in the 1vs1 and in the 2vs2

yes.
I think that both us should be in both. I would really like to win the credits, and try and share some if my our clan kai, as I mentioned.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
hmmm this discussion pleases me, this sounds like a good deal but i dont see why we bidded higher then everyone else. Anyways this is a good idea and gl everyone when it starts.
so are we all gonna play in both or not? We need to know, because its tomorrow. And we need to decide what time too.
PARANDROID
all are in the same now and i have chosen a time encase you guys were unable to decide

sacrifice may need to be taken but it has to be held and its obvious that no matter what a time was gonna be unsuitable for any reason but please bare with it