Toribash
Hello Im Erik otherwise known as Crayrik11.I want a clan so i can get involved with clan wars. The reason im leaving my current clan is because the members in my old clan were rude and they did no wars. Hopefully the members here are nice. im in the middle of practising parkour.I'm a black belt. Let me know as soon as possible if im in or not.Thank you for your time. I'm british btw.
-----
Hello Im Erik otherwise known as Crayrik11.I want a clan so i can get involved with clan wars. The reason im leaving my current clan is because the members in my old clan were rude and they did no wars. Hopefully the members here are nice. im in the middle of practising parkour.I'm a black belt. Let me know as soon as possible if im in or not.Thank you for your time. im british.
-----
Hello Im Erik otherwise known as Crayrik11.I want a clan so i can get involved with clan wars. The reason im leaving my current clan is because the members in my old clan were rude and they did no wars. Hopefully the members here are nice. im in the middle of practising parkour and i left a parkour replay for u to observe.I'm a black belt. Let me know as soon as possible if im in or not.Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Crayrik11; Sep 27, 2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First of all you're in a clan so that's an Auto-Reject, but i mean did you really think your app was good?
Last edited by Lurk; Sep 27, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Eh...
^ try to leave that response to us... Thanks.
ANYWHO!
Auto-Reject.
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
(H) Recruitment Appication
Introduction
Hello Horde, My name is ToriGod08. Or you can call me Dillon. I have been in a couple lobbies with you guys and you guys are great fighters. I know i can learn a lot from you guys and maybe i could teach some of you a few things. You guys seem very nice and joke around a lot. I want this clan to become a big, powerful, and immortal family.

About Myself
I'm not very athletic, i am very active in-game and forum wise. I am 15 years old (almost 16.) I am a very quick learner when it comes to things i love to do. I have some irish heritage as well. Oh, and i do have a skype. My skype user is draco078.

Favorite Mods
I have a couple of favorite mods. So ill start off with any aikido related mods. Wushu, rk-mma, gtdunkcontest4, and finally ballgore_test5.

Ending
I hope you guys accept me into your wonderful clan. I will try my best to show you my true potential. I shall practice my hardest and become a true Toribash master. To help with wars, and become the #1 ranked clan.
Last edited by ToriGod08; Sep 28, 2014 at 12:45 AM.
i dont know if i have a say so but id say yes wonder full app haha. :3
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Sure, but you will need to work quite a bit on in game skill if you get in.
Last edited by Lurk; Sep 28, 2014 at 05:50 AM.
Eh...