Ranking
Thanks a lot, guys! As always, i'm happy to hear that you like it.

also here's some gems

aaannnddd a dinosaur

a CYAN dinosaur
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
What, no love for cyanosaurus? Very well then, here's an assteroid crashing down on a serene lake.

Three colours and one hour of work. It spawned when i thought the following to myself:

"AIGHT YOU GET 3 COLOURS AND 1 HOUR TO DRAW A GREAT FLAMING ASSTEROID CRASHING DOWN ON A SERENE LAKE"

It wasn't as hard as i expected, because apparently my usual style (3 shades per color + outline) lends itself well to using really few colours.
OK SO

more stuff

- Made for an art trade with this lass. What did i get? Well, god tier things.

- Made for this Kickstarter. I thought like "CULT? CULTIST, ROBES!!" and then made this. I don't really like the walls, but that's a bit late to change now.

- Another thing for that Kickstarter above. This time, i don't like the castle facade, it looks terrible. The foreground grass is also pretty iffy, but it's better than what i usually do.

- And the final thing made specifically for the Kickstarter. The only thing i don't really like about it is the dirt texture, otherwise i like how it turned out.

- Trying to solidify the design of EPRD. Went decently (even though the front view was nightmarish to get right), but it probably still needs some tweaking.

- Dinosaur, of course! What's special about this guy is the way i went about drawing him. I started out by stacking boxes and then fiddling with them to make them look like that. It also helped tremendously with the shading to actually have some shapes to go after.
woah, nice progress man, keep up the good works, i like the yellow dino, but 2nd and 3rd pic was not really good, i don't know, the 'things' on 2nd looks pretty weird and stiff.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter