Toribash
Hi guys lol i see u in game then im going 2 do homewrk :3
-----
Hey can we create a room :_
Last edited by xxlordmasterxx; Jul 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wind cheeta
My Application
My name is Alan and my belt is Brown. I never back down from a match and Im a good player. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as well I always give 110% and I would be happy to be a part of Its, You guy seem really cool
I always give 110%
What does that mean?!
Alan I am sorry your app is too short and dont inculde what we need

-----
EDIT:
and you didnt even made that app look:
posted by kidinc in the 14 page:
Originally Posted by kidinc
I do not disappoint I never back down from a match and I have a 80% win ratio. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as welll I always give 110% and I will be happy to be a part of Its.

every thing is bold:
My name is Alan and my belt is Brown. I never back down from a match and Im a good player. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as well I always give 110% and I would be happy to be a part of Its,You guy seem really cool
you just added your name,belt and (you guy seem really cool)
denied!
-----
again you are looking for a clan tag you didnt even bother making an app!
your activty is short also so..
Last edited by scorpionma; Jul 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
for me its a no lol
-----
Hey we have a clan war lol in the room [its] a clan war whit [energy] gogogog
Last edited by xxlordmasterxx; Jul 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wind cheeta
MY APP!
My Application
My name is Alan and my belt is Brown. I never back down from a match and Im a good player. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as well I always give 110% and I would be happy to be a part of Its, You guy seem really cool p.s maybe i am kidink :O