Toribash
I just got the game. ITS. FREAKING. AWESOME!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Level 142. I feel like I've gotten to the end game content but I haven't. Plenty of things that can kill my easy peasy
Not even 100 power yet.
Going to make a ranger just because of what you said xD

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
100 power is reached at level 1000+ it's something like 1029 or something like that, the wiki would have an exact number.

135 88
148 89
163 90
481 97
648 98

left is the level and right the power.
so a long way u have to go for maximum power :P
i have the feeling its kind of impossible to reach that level... atleast without cheating it would take a while..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That's going to take forever.. lord..

@Coco I made a ranger, used the scout with the crossbow, just left click til you get an instant charge on your right click and repeat. That's what I've been doing and it works well xP
-----

How??
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 13, 2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

How??

make a rouge
learn skill 2
profit.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Here's my thread on the cube world forums. Looking for a server. I'm quite new, as I got the game yesterday. I'd love to start a new character with someone or just play on my current level 9 (narb) Ninja.
-Video-
How??

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
make a rouge
learn skill 2
profit.

It's a Ranger ._.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I have played this game.

The beginning is hard to level because quests are difficult.

good game overall,
many things the developer should add to turn this into a default MMO game, like skill or blueprints.

Looks good for alpha with good overall.

I am waiting untill it become MMO with official server and I will probably start to play it daily.

I recommend this game, it is better than minecraft and terraria,
but completely different in style.