Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: Show Off Your New Sigs Here... >.>
Originally Posted by VOX
anyway, YUM ORANGE 100/100 FOR ORANGE COLOR! Drakhir ^^

Orly? heres some orange candy for ye. no renders, fonts or such used as usual.

also, here it is 5x: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...siggyhuge2.png
It's all big.. and orange! And fluffy.... well not that fluffy, but you made your own name! That definitely deserves some credits.. too bad I'm a miser xD
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Goshikku
I got a new signature, edited from VOX's old Sieg sig

my sig is not for sale, take it off or be pwnd. kthx.

lol nice one zarr your logo looks cooler in that for some reason.
He has all the rights to that signature. You have stopped using it therefore it's public domain and anyone can do anything with it.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
¬.¬ i prefer the way cev said that once it was made for someone it belongs to them all rights... and that no one can use it without asking them....
Cev and I have different ways of thinking. I don't want my art to rot and never be used again. So I'd be happy if anyone did somethig with one of my unused signatures and started using them again.
<ducky> The game.
right well that's the last time i buy something from you :P (joke) fair enough we all have are own philosophy.