Ranking
Swedishpower dancing around the question like a proper swede ;d Now you even got me interested.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Swedishpower dancing around the question like a proper swede ;d Now you even got me interested.

Excuse me? xD
Intrested? :3
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Ofc there's a reason :3 there will be canoues on those pillars when they'te done

This lad god a job, now dear clanmate and countrymate; how the fuck'd you do that?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
This lad god a job, now dear clanmate and countrymate; how the fuck'd you do that?

Well, I did go to the commune house got a paper where I did write some details about myself, turned it in and poof got a job (for the summer not a big one only 90 hours, but work is work).
Siku can't touch this!
Today is the beginning of my yearly tradition festivul until sunday, gonna be kewl music and fun.

And Onid's on his way to join me there ! this is gonna be funneh funneh
Lawl......whosaid i was gonna be there todayXD
Im fucking stuck in paris, playing frenchdude drinking wine and observe the chicks, trying to avoid conversation cuz dunno french yet XDXDXD

All becuz frenchmen cant drive XD .....be there later
............................................!
Got one sold out show, then another selling fast, for a show I'm in tomorrow night. Not a massive one, but thousand dollar suits provided for the guys, full hair'n'makeup, four hours rehearsel 2day nd 2moro, until shows start later in the evening, after which we get dessert and wine provided.

Ed: It's got Hiphop Dance Performances, Burlesque, Beyonce, Lyrical, Heels, Samba, MJ, Live Music, tapas + wine- lots of hot chicks ;)
Last edited by Deuteria; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:51 AM.