Toribash
Hello guys sorry for the late post but i did not have time yesterday i had to make alot of homework which caused me to not post so imma post pretty early today its only 9:37 am in Denmark :3 no school lessons rigth now so i just thougth i wanted to post something
Originally Posted by NatsuHappy View Post
Hello guys sorry for the late post but i did not have time yesterday i had to make alot of homework which caused me to not post so imma post pretty early today its only 9:37 am in Denmark :3 no school lessons rigth now so i just thougth i wanted to post something

Your posting on the wrong thread my friend :3 and welcome to the family<3
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...94505&page=265 i hope we Can chatt some time. <3 my skype is godly_Girl-
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
lol

Originally Posted by NatsuHappy View Post
sorry for not posting in the weekend but i was bissy and i had alot to do

No worrie but this is the recuitment page, if you look att my or mercys links you will get moved sender to the clan thread post there my friend <3

edit: 500th post woot woot
lol

Hi, I decided this clan is cool so here's my app.
My name(ingame and forum) is oscar1412. I live in Burma(Myanmar). In my country, my real name is Pyae Phyo Zaw and for short, I'm PPZ. I am 12 years old, born on 14 December 2000. I am a brown belt with many games left, around 400 games to black. Everyday when I come home from school, I would just open my Toribash Forum account and started roaming. Also, I am pretty much active ingame. The thing that my posts are low, is that I don't have a place to post. I used to post at my friend's clan thread, [-Fake] thread. My friend's name is Killercyber, who's famous in forums. I used to learn with him, but now he's at college or university. So, his clan thread is dead and I don't wanna post there anymore. Anyway, when I join a clan, I will try to post at least one post every 2 or 3 days. I am mostly busy to even post a "post", so I will report if I may be inactive or not. I am a little bit poor to buy something cool. Now all I have is 3780 TC, a google head and a radioactive force. But as soon as I get into this clan, I will donate some, as much as I can.
I promise that I will be loyal to the clan. Because this clan seems so cool and the members seem so friendly. Also, I think this clan will become famous as fast as lightning because this clan is the only clan i have seen with so many members. You can attract many members. So, I also thought that joining this clan would get me new friends, have a place to post, and also, have a friend to be my teacher.
Oops, I talked too much and forgot to mention some more points. I usually play in wushu and a little bit in aikido. I am good in wushu but not that good in aikido mod. After not playing aikido for 6 months straight, i can't remember any moves except the aikido kick lift, the noob move. I made this app as long as I can. And also, I hope you consider me.
P.S: I attached replays but I don't think they are cool enough. Please tell me when I have something left in my app. Or tell me if my replays are bad and I post the other replays I have.
-----
Hi guys, sorry I forgot the replays to attach. Forgive me for that. Now here's my replays:
Attached Files
Oscar_replay.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
Oscar_Super Luck.rpl (94.1 KB, 3 views)
Lucky_Oscar.rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Oscar1412; Mar 6, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-