Toribash
Thats what I mentioned all the Time! I dont have enough Skill, cuz i dont play that long.
I want to join, cuz i wanna earn more experience to perform greater moves...

Thats Skill for me.
Hi my name is Viraly0(Viral-yo) or Gavin, I want to join this clan because I want a clan to settle in and I want a clan that I can help. I can kind of do art :P I used to make a lot of banners but my old computer broke and I never really got back all my stuff so I'm not so good anymore. My favorite mod is ABD and any aikido variants. My worst mod is any sparring mod. I never really got into it. My ingame skills are good. I feel like I can help this clan during clan wars or help run any servers that I am needed in. My forum activity is not so good but I can and will be very active if I have to. My ingame activity is pretty good I play as much as I can, but I went inactive for a bit so thats why I am still a black belt. My gmt is GMT-0400 I think (I don't really know what gmt is but I live on the east coast of the US). I play mostly at night. My past clans were cry/ypsilon (left because it died) and fusion (left because I was going to be inactive and I didn't want to bring them down and it died shortly after). My hobbies are gaming and sometimes playing sports or exercising. I like anime. I have a skype pm me if you need it. Also, just to warn you guys my grandma is very sick and during the day I will be on little unless someone else is taking care of her so the best time for clan wars for me would be at night. Hopefully you guys will consider letting me join, I'll be a member that will stay.
Last edited by Viraly0; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:00 AM.
Finaly a good app. How i said we don't realy want any requiermants, but you could say more things about your self. Anyway invited.
azzefir can i please make another app? I made my last one not that free because i like to keep it a bit formal. Also i only need like 25 games until im black belted
You can apply next week, we try to do like what others clan do after rejecting and app, letting those players to think about what they need to write in an app. GL after 1 week.
Yellow Belt

[] Age: 15
[] Forum Activity from 1-10: 1 atm, but i am new to the forums and i will be getting alot more involved in ce future
[] Ingame Activity from 1-10: 8-9 i would say. I love to do adminastritive work and other stuff that would help the clan out, like social medias, website developing and just normal advertising
[] A (3 sentences at least) Bio: hmm idrk what to say... im just a regualr boy from sweden who is waaaay to interessed in computers and such. I recently found out about toribash and the game caught me in its web and it has been holding me there for a while now. I dont actually know what belt i am, but as im learning quickly i dont really see how this could ever be a problem
[] Favorite Mods: I really enjoy aikido and judo, just the regualr tbms
[] Any special skills: as i said, a know some stuff about website developing and social media building. Ive helped building the website and the social medias (in this case? Facebook, twitter and twitch) for a clan named TaW (taw.net) The reason that im looking for another clan is that TaW doesnt suppirt toribash.

Even thought I dont meet up to all your recuirments, I hope you can oversee some of them and think about maybe accepting me into the clan

I am sorry for the bad spelling and the terrible grammar. I wrote this from my phone

This has been Yoldrim, and Im out
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You can apply next week, we try to do like what others clan do after rejecting and app, letting those players to think about what they need to write in an app. GL after 1 week.

Is that 1 week from now or 1 week after my app. Because my app was 5 days ago
Yoldrim - denied
-----
Varaly0 - accepted
Last edited by Quack; Jul 4, 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Guys(ravey) why did u deny XxGamerzz Hes not clan hopping he just wants to leave cuz ascend Is Mean to him and he doesnt want to quit without having a clan ready. I know this cuz i talked to him (skype) so hes a great figher and we need guys like him
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"