Toribash
YEY, damn tourneys are back, im gonna start getting some tourney tc at lenshu, abd, ninjutsu or something else but, in a attemp to reduce farming, they took out all the other aikido tourneys, cause if you remember, there were like 4 aikido tourneys in the last months before all the mess....so now there are only one aikido and one abd.... one of each.... better that way, i hope farmers dont screw it up again.... :/
-----
btw, GUYS, have u seen all the "under investigation" bans?, thats strange..... O.o
Last edited by AleC20; Jan 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Requesting clan war.
The winning clan will win 10k. If ethr win's 10k will be sent to: Uber1337, and if Shadow win's 10k will be sent to your clan bank.
Choose your finest player's.
Mod is Abd
Accept or decline.
Have a nice day
Last edited by Ninjacam; Jan 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM.
✡[Vibe]✡
well, i Decline, my rank is 939 in global rank, and i feel pretty good in abd, but i just dont like clan wars anyway...thanks for the invitation....... i dont wanna speak for my self, if you (Abnoub) want to do the clan war go ahead, but im not gonna take any part in this....
I say no.Yea We need the tc but if we lose we dont have tc so i say no.But wat do u guys think?
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA