Ranking
Originally Posted by callmekate View Post
Wait what? We're merging with weed? Pretty sure I warred them at least twice before xD

Yes, this is our opportunity to rise once again.

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Who even is kate? I've played for like an eternity and have never seen her play.

lolsame
Originally Posted by Hypez View Post
Yo mama so fat, she shoved you in the garbage disposal and turned it on, it was a home-made butchery.

Ty ily babe. SEIG HEIL!

Wait what? We're merging with weed? Pretty sure I warred them at least twice before xD

Er.... no. Basic just shitposts around here these days, I wouldn't trust a word he says lmfao.

Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
Yes, this is our opportunity to rise once again.

lolsame

"Our"
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
"Our"

Ow, right in my heart.
-----
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Er.... no. Basic just shitposts around here these days, I wouldn't trust a word he says lmfao.

Shitposts? Do you think I'm joking? This organization has always been a failed project. If this merge with (WEED) goes just as planned, everything will be better.

They have plenty of quality players, just what we need. If we don't do anything this clan will be forgotten, just like my dear (d) and (N.Y.Y.A). Their leader is way more active than this K0HTA guy, and I'm 100% sure they war everyday.

No more bullshit, people.
Last edited by basic; Oct 21, 2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Who even is kate? I've played for like an eternity and have never seen her play.

That's because I rarely play plus I quit tb a little while ago, I just spent my time lurking around the forums :3
-----
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
Ow, right in my heart.
-----

Shitposts? Do you think I'm joking? This organization has always been a failed project. If this merge with (WEED) goes just as planned, everything will be better.

They have plenty of quality players, just what we need. If we don't do anything this clan will be forgotten, just like my dear (d) and (N.Y.Y.A). Their leader is way more active than this K0HTA guy, and I'm 100% sure they war everyday.

No more bullshit, people.

Wasn't it "NYAA"?
Last edited by callmekate; Oct 21, 2015 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Who doesn't like lurking amirite? |3
That's because I rarely play plus I quit tb a little while ago, I just spent my time lurking around the forums :3
-----

Wasn't it "NYAA"?

I don't really remember but yes I think you're right.
The question is, are you going to help me with this WEED merge? Do you want to rise from the ashes?
Do you want to reach GLORY?
Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
Did i pass my 7-day trial :|

Unfortunately... No, you are rejected and will be kicked as soon as possible

just kidding, I vote for this guy to stay with us. He's pretty active
Who doesn't like lurking amirite? |3