Ranking
Couple quick questions:

How should I lane against a Renekton top as Udyr?

Udyr: Flash or Ghost?

Finally: Doran Blade or Doran Shield?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Shield sucks, always stabbing all the time.

Either works, croc won't care if you flash or ghost. Good croc won't go balls deep unless he'll kill you regardless if you use either. Chasing croc would work with either cause croc slow without slice and dice.

The person who loses the trade is the one stunned first. Croc wins over time because of no mana issues and having an actual ult. Manbearcatbird should lose the matchup unless bad croc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Against Renekton as Udyr? You should outdamage him at level 2. Just stay safe and overextend. You should win the lane fairly easily if you play conservatively. You just gotta play it as it comes, there's no real guide to laning against renekton with udyr.

Harass him when his fury is low, use turtle to sustain up, and keep track of his cooldowns so you know when it's safe to go in.

Importantly, you can't let him initiate a trade. If he initiates the trade, you will not win it. Cloth + 5 might be a good idea. It's important to not waste your mana.
Last edited by Hyde; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
Hoss.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I am disappoint that rito did not make mustache-themed abilities.

I'm bristling at this traversty. I mustache what rito was thinking? I can't get a handlebar on their thought process. Why did rito just brush away this wonderful opportunity? If they don't fix these skills soon, things will get pretty hairy with me. THE FUCKING PUNS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN T.T FOREVER STACHED AWAY

needless to say, I'm looking forward to him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Braum revealed! And He's first male support champion! (don't matter, Taric is still gay)

gay = not male

u wot m8

Looking forward to learning a new support
FIRED UP
Wait, thresh isn't male? What sorcery is this?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.