Toribash

lcs

In all seriousness though, was anybody really surprised?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

lcs

In all seriousness though, was anybody really surprised?

Were the games worth watching?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
It really should be a bannable offense to pick Ezreal when the other team already picked Caitlyn.

Don't get why people say stuff like this about Ez. He's a well-rounded ADC, with plenty of tools in his kit. Spamable Damage, 50% AS steroid (as well as some to your allies with his W), Spamable blink, and a global execute.

Sure, some picks into Ezreal are better than others, but in my opinion, there isn't an absolute hard counter to him. He fares against pretty well.

When in doubt, I pick him when I have to play adc.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Don't get why people say stuff like this about Ez. He's a well-rounded ADC, with plenty of tools in his kit. Spamable Damage, 50% AS steroid (as well as some to your allies with his W), Spamable blink, and a global execute.

Sure, some picks into Ezreal are better than others, but in my opinion, there isn't an absolute hard counter to him. He fares against pretty well.

When in doubt, I pick him when I have to play adc.

Ditto, he's my "careful" adc because with good aim and positioning (with his positioning/escape tool) and long range for over the wall kills he is pretty good at roaming even if he doesn't win bot by miles.#

Yup

Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 27, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Were the games worth watching?

It's interesting to watch, there's some really good plays but...

lcs again

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Caitlyn is about as hard of a counter as you can get on Ezreal for ADCs in laning phase. Caitlyn's range is far superior than Ezreal, allowing for much safer last hitting AND harassment. Caitlyn's harassment spell goes through minion, but Ezreal's doesn't which means it's even easier for Caitlyn to win trades (especially fighting over the waves).

Winning your lane doesn't mean you win the game, but it's the best thing you can do for your team early game (at least in solo queue). So picking really hard lane match ups that at best you'll be slightly behind and at worst really behind isn't a solid idea.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Today is a good day, hueheue.

GOOD DAY #1

Yet another good day.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.