Ranking
I feel like crying. You guys are making me want to cry... Although I did just whomp myself over the head with my guitar so thar could be it too.

NYAA - Never Yeilding Anime Addicts was the name.

Also, I agree with Basic. Gohen for spec leader 2k15! He has the perfect vision for this clan, and I think if we put him in power he'll lead us to our promised land. Although, if we were to put him in power I'd want to have a little bit of fun with it and have him inspire a coup that ousts me out of office. Maybe you'll execute me, too?

Anyways, yes, Vegas, I think that you're great for us and I'd love to keep you around. You can consider your trial as good as over.

Edit: Dammit, I failed to ninja Kate. T~T
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 21, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post

In before you get kicked for spamming xDD
Just kidding. Welcome to Spec
Who doesn't like lurking amirite? |3
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I feel like crying. You guys are making me want to cry... Although I did just whomp myself over the head with my guitar so thar could be it too.

NYAA - Never Yeilding Anime Addicts was the name.

Also, I agree with Basic. Gohen for spec leader 2k15! He has the perfect vision for this clan, and I think if we put him in power he'll lead us to our promised land. Although, if we were to put him in power I'd want to have a little bit of fun with it and have him inspire a coup that ousts me out of office. Maybe you'll execute me, too?

Anyways, yes, Vegas, I think that you're great for us and I'd love to keep you around. You can consider your trial as good as over.

Edit: Dammit, I failed to ninja Kate. T~T

Why would we need a coup when you're already dead?
/me fires gun.

"Pew pew hahaha I sure got you."

Okay I'll go write a plan up for a coup now. ;-;P
I think I might be retired.