Ranking
Stop playing then. I stop playing ranked if I lose 2 out of my last 3 games, solely because continuous losses can make you go on tilt faster, which increases the likelihood of losing more games. I also stop when I win one really good game, cause I want to bask in it's magnificence, and I don't want the pressure to repeat it.

Hence why I have yet to play 100 games of ranked over 3 seasons :> maybe I'll break 50 by the end of this one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Stop playing then. I stop playing ranked if I lose 2 out of my last 3 games, solely because continuous losses can make you go on tilt faster, which increases the likelihood of losing more games. I also stop when I win one really good game, cause I want to bask in it's magnificence, and I don't want the pressure to repeat it.

Hence why I have yet to play 100 games of ranked over 3 seasons :> maybe I'll break 50 by the end of this one.

I only installed league after S4 started and I've played 345 games.

God I'm so hungry to be good and its just..not..happening man
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I think I'm pretty good. I just need better internet and a new PC (mine is 9 years old).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
God I'm so hungry to be good and its just..not..happening man

900 ranked games in the last 2 seasonsand i'm only gold 4, i know that feel
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
900 ranked games in the last 2 seasonsand i'm only gold 4, i know that feel

Why are we so bad? Why are we not improving?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

Do you watch pro streams, videos etc?
I don't consider myself at all good, but I have improved so much just through watching other people play and learning from them XD
Professional matches are good (LCS games etc), but you don't get the same detail as you do in streams.
(http://www.winyourmatchup.com/ <--Useful)
Braum's lore @.@ manliest man ever. Punches through mountains and doesn't afraid of anything.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Because you're rushing it. I have said it countless times now, you need to play a whole lot of normals first. Believe it or not, you're still considered fairly new to the game, no matter how much you deny that. I started playing early season 2, but my first ranked game was in late season 3. You can say a year and a half after I first started playing the game.

Started bronze 3, got myself up to plat 5 before the season ended (around 4 months of playing ranked). Whenever I lose 2-3 ranked games a day, I just stop playing ranked for that day.

Point is, stop being so impatient about it. Completely stop playing ranked, play normals until your fingers bleed, expand your champion pool, be considered decent at all 5 roles (and no, stomping in 2-3 games does not necessarily mean you're good at that role), practice practice practice. You need to be much more patient.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

wtf
if you wanna be fucking good at this game u pick a champ u enjoy and u play the shit out of that champ
doesnt matter in ranked or normals

ranked u actually have to group and try to win
js

after ur done u expand on that, such as me playing riven EVERY game and expanding into more mobile champions like renekton or tryndamere
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up