Toribash
View Poll Results: How Do You Like This Clan?
I Love It!
55 Votes / 42.64%
Meh
47 Votes / 36.43%
I Hate It!
27 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have been really playing an awesome game called Mirror's Edge which is the one and only fast paced parkour game that I know of and I have beat it about 8 times xD what about you enishi and ninja?
Last edited by SackinB; Mar 26, 2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have been playing... uh.. Minecraft...
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
I have played Minecraft, but at some point I lost interest.
What are you doing in Minecraft, what makes it interesting for you?

Also, I was wondering what music do you guys listen to? Any metalheads?
Last edited by cubik; Mar 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
14/88
ah i downloaded pixelmon in minecraft and some texture packs im currently looking for a good server
(火災)夜のストライキ私の尾を称賛
Im staff on a server, and make lots of big builds on it :3
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
for anyone interested the IP is KnightCraft.nn.pe:25595
and guys if you wanna download FTB and play on the server I play on it's IP is: ult.hyperion-mc.com
-----
and if you join me and my brother can build you an island in our town and you can live there.. every day you can vote and each website you vote on gives you 1 solar panel, 2 diamonds, 1 fire, and 300 dollars. No killing is allowed on the server and greifing is only allowed when it is in the wilderness. all chests are auto locked and can be unlocked and it's towny so its all good
Last edited by SackinB; Mar 30, 2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just a picture of a mud hole in which I was stuck for 5 hours till a tractor pulled me out.

Last edited by cubik; Mar 31, 2014 at 11:36 PM.
14/88
sounds like...fun....
-----
Site for the server I play on, has a really bad screenshot of one of my builds, the dragon skeleton. again. really bad screenshot, Ricks fault.
http://knightcraft.org.uk/
Last edited by NinjaWhite; Apr 1, 2014 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In second grade my school bus got stuck on the top of a road that goes over (more beside) the niagra escarpment... There was like 3 feet of snow and we were stuck for 5 hours... Some people actually came and drove the bus down the hill backwards and we went to school the other way. Canadian problems.