Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Good one dad! We should play together and just have a dad, daddy, father etc team.

Already added you c;

also lmao

incest

cage the gargoyle
They increased cost of m4a1-s from 2900 to 3100, and cost was one of the only reasons to buy it over the m4a4 in the first place. I have personally always used the m4a4 because of the increased clip size, but I understand that people like the m4a1-s because it feels awesome to get kills with it with the silencer. I guess its up to your playstyle, if you play aggressive and like those opening frags m4a1-s is probably better, but m4a4 is better to stop rushes in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
They increased cost of m4a1-s from 2900 to 3100, and cost was one of the only reasons to buy it over the m4a4 in the first place. I have personally always used the m4a4 because of the increased clip size, but I understand that people like the m4a1-s because it feels awesome to get kills with it with the silencer. I guess its up to your playstyle, if you play aggressive and like those opening frags m4a1-s is probably better, but m4a4 is better to stop rushes in my opinion.

I find both weapons alright.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
And also the M4A4 has more power than the M4S

actually m4a1 has more damage
m4a1 has 91 damage and m4a4 has 89 damage

also on a 7 win streak on office currently, I smell another rankup.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Nope the M4A4 has more power, and lord gaben hates me again gonna derank again to MG2, will never get DMG :C

unless you see power as something different than damage you're wrong.

tfw 9 win streak and no rankup
gaben pls
Last edited by Melqart; Apr 7, 2015 at 09:06 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

i used to use the -s since it was so easy to spray people down but 10 extra bullets is nice for tap shooting,

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Sucks that you can't have m4a4 and m4a1-s in your loadout though

that'd be cool so you can drop your teammate a -s or a4 depending on what he wants
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
i used to use the -s since it was so easy to spray people down but 10 extra bullets is nice for tap shooting,

i think you have it backwards