Toribash
"hey guys, their jungler and support are dead, lets go do baron because they can't fight back"

"naw, lets just chase jinx for 40 seconds till they're all up again"

and then they died and the other team took baron. 3v5 like we should have, lol

if everyone's going to ignore every decent call and gives the other team free objectives, i'm going to assume it's intentional.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Well put Devil. People nowadays do not understand the concept of Contructive Criticism And those who do give it get reported for verbal abuse when all we are trying to do is help.

My irony meter shattered upon detecting this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle there is a difference between constructive criticism and the ignorance towards everything I say or do here.
I assure you everyone reads everything in this thread. Not replying doesn't necessarily mean ignoring, it just means no one has anything to say.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
"hey guys, their jungler and support are dead, lets go do baron because they can't fight back"

"naw, lets just chase jinx for 40 seconds till they're all up again"

and then they died and the other team took baron. 3v5 like we should have, lol

if everyone's going to ignore every decent call and gives the other team free objectives, i'm going to assume it's intentional.

Lol you don't understand the point of playing league with friends. I knew everyone in that match and invited you because I expected you to have fun and not give a fuck like stellar does when I played league with him. When you verbal abused all of them they were mad at me at the end for inviting you to game which was supposed to be enjoyable. They sometimes play normals to take the edge off the game because most of them are low elo. I understand your point but if we were looking to play THAT seriously we would've invited you to a ranked 5v5.

And the best part is at the end you reported me for "Verbal Abuse" lol.

Here is the game stats incase anyone knows and if yall want to play normals sometime add me on NA; Demonio Inteior
Last edited by Devil; Jul 1, 2014 at 03:06 AM.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Lol you don't understand the point of playing league with friends. I knew everyone in that match and invited you because I expected you to have fun and not give a fuck like stellar does when I played league with him. When you verbal abused all of them they were mad at me at the end for inviting you to game which was supposed to be enjoyable. They sometimes play normals to take the edge off the game because most of them are low elo. I understand your point but if we were looking to play THAT seriously we would've invited you to a ranked 5v5.

And the best part is at the end you reported me for "Verbal Abuse" lol.

Here is the game stats incase anyone knows and if yall want to play normals sometime add me on NA; Demonio Interior

Love when people misspell thier own ingame names xD
I play every game mode to win. I play the game for the sake of winning. If you want to troll, don't invite me. Simple as that.
Hoss.
I play every game mode to win. I play the game for the sake of winning. If you want to troll, don't invite me. Simple as that.

this is my life story
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

No one was trolling mannnnn.. Just because people did not follow every ping you spammed does not mean they were trolling. And we wanted to win just as much as you did. And yeh if I knew you were such a sore ,,, I would've never invited you anyways man, you aren't anything special.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I expected you to have fun and not give a fuck like stellar does when I played league with him.

I can confirm that in fact I do not give a fuck