Toribash
i am deathf my real name is collin. i am in real life a 8th grade pole vaulter and i love to run track the other sport i love to participate in is cross country . my hobbies include chess,magic the card game and puzzles and i like to act in are school play i am in uil and love to do one act play its fun just to forget life on a stage and think a new way to me that as truly peaceful same with chess and puzzle am a 6th dan i am far from 7th dan and my belt ranking is 121 .my rank in mushu at the moment is 91 i was once 10 and lower i am now playing abd and aikdo and people say i am ok refer to chemicale and djtechno if needing to spy on me or those you chose to .i wish to join this clan because it is active and.........the last clan i was in was eternal and they were just way to peaceful when it comes to wars i have not seen us do one since i joined i feel like i would love to hel this clan and have a family willing to get there hands dirty when it comes to wars i also love to ad is that i use gimp2.8 and i like to draw textures here is a example i made this for my cross country team.http://imgur.com/HamGxua and this one is for a client of mine kil4u2 wanted a ground texture http://imgur.com/G7xscvI and many others such as this a head for dj http://imgur.com/VnLU2yV i understand i am still a novice but i still like to draw and to help i think i would be best used to help clans that concludes my request
Last edited by deathf; Sep 28, 2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: needed to add link
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Considering I am still an honorary horde member, I say no to everyone except deathf who I give a neutral to because I hate people with bad grammar but I can tell he is really trying to get into Horde and does care about it.
No.
Last edited by Note; Sep 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: It seems hell is not applicable.
goodbye cruel world
Why Not Note ? i say yes because you acually included your life in your app and not just TB
thats what im looking for in a app (Your Life) also your gmt plz

Channel - ok
I know him so i know my opinion doesnt matter.... but i would say yes cause he put everything he had into it
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Because everything about him screams immature; sig, app, grammar, spelling, emoticon.
goodbye cruel world
Tbh I think otherwise of everything you said i still say yes and please don't say hell no if someone is trying to join the clan.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
my gmt is +6 sorry for not including this in my original application
Last edited by deathf; Sep 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: i put the time not the gmt
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Here's my application

Mah rl name: Josh

Mah hobbies: video editing (duuh) and graphic designing

GMT: GMT + 09 : 30

About me: I have a disability called arthrogryposis multiplex congenita you can find out more here but I am still fully capable on doing everyday stuff like writing, eating and playing video games.

What type of gamer am I?: personally I'm more of a social gamer than any other.

Why do I want to join?: I want to join because I want to meet and please people whenever I do editing. I want to become noticed by a crowd

I'm currently looking at editing as an opportunity of a job, but if you don't like me.. that's fine.. I have no interest on other jobs besides this. So please, help me, currently I am holding a small crowd that loves and support me on this. Yes I do have a Youtube channel. Also please don't be sorry for me, I hate that.

That's it from me.
Thank You <3

DJYap
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
contact me! | ✆ Skype: DJYap_ | ✆ Discord: DJYap#9544
josh i like you app haha :3 and it be good to have someone that can make videos in the clan :3 my yes doesnt count but YES
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"