Toribash
Name: Codster949
Belt: 5th da Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans and why you left them: DarkRage,Smoke,Energy,Mavrik,Cetrel47.Havn't posted.
Anyone you know in this clan: TheMindStormMan
Why do you want us: Haven't Been In a clan in a while and I think you guys are cool.
Why should we want you: I think You guys should want Me because I'm a nice guy and cause I'm great at Dodging kicks
Best mods: Mushu,Wushu,Judo,Judofrac,Abd,Akido,Ninjisu
worst mods: Twinswords
At least 150 words about yourself: Hi My name is Cody and I have played Toribash for about two years now, I'm 18 and I was Recently Married a couple days ago, I was born on June 2,1995 in Thorold Ontario Canada. My favorite color is yellow And My favorite number is 2.I want to join a clan that I know I will be in for a long time. I Wish to Help people in the clan and to do things that have to be done.
3 Replays
Pretty good app. The about yourself section is only 80 words though. I'll remain neutral for now, we'll see what the rest of the clan says.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by codster949 View Post
Name: Codster949
Belt: 5th da Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans and why you left them: DarkRage,Smoke,Energy,Mavrik,Cetrel47.Havn't posted.
Anyone you know in this clan: TheMindStormMan
Why do you want us: Haven't Been In a clan in a while and I think you guys are cool.
Why should we want you: I think You guys should want Me because I'm a nice guy and cause I'm great at Dodging kicks
Best mods: Mushu,Wushu,Judo,Judofrac,Abd,Akido,Ninjisu
worst mods: Twinswords
At least 150 words about yourself: Hi My name is Cody and I have played Toribash for about two years now, I'm 18 and I was Recently Married a couple days ago, I was born on June 2,1995 in Thorold Ontario Canada. My favorite color is yellow And My favorite number is 2.I want to join a clan that I know I will be in for a long time. I Wish to Help people in the clan and to do things that have to be done.
3 Replays

Yes
I guess we can give him a chance. I say yes, for now.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Pretty good app. The about yourself section is only 80 words though. I'll remain neutral for now, we'll see what the rest of the clan says.

TheMindStormMan, when I posted and app I had much less than 150 words, I don't think you can really say about yourself in 150/more than 150 words.
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Yeah 80 words seemed sufficient for his app. Just mentioning the amount of words.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
i had more than 150 words doe...
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Nota to have my complete yes for anyone : pic of an eye of your cat also do you really think "being cool " and knowing how to dodge kicks is suffisient? Well your self desc was detailed but "havnt posted " we are trying to be forum active, do you think you can handle that ? (Im reeeeeeeally bored sorry)
WE. GO. JIM.