Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Umm mine isn't working....so i've done the globe thingo. but its still a plain picture and not playing...and when i save it as a .gif it still doesn't spin...wat do i do?
EDIT: Dw got it working. =]
Last edited by iamking; Sep 4, 2008 at 10:37 AM.

.:BLACKBELT:. http://iamking.on.toribash.com/<<<click for free tc!
i want to get in into photobucket but when i search for the file nothings in it
and i cant get into my avvy its says invalid file
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Exact steps
The exact steps are :

1: First, make your texture. It can be anything, even a simple grid, like mine. Make sure you're using GIMP, or this won't work.

2: Look at the top of the screen, you'll see a button saying 'Filters...', hover your mouse over that, look for 'Animation', and hover over that. You'll see something saying 'Animate'. Click it.

A window will now pop up.

3: Look in the "Frames" box, and type in how many frames you want. The more frames you have, the longer it will take to process. The more frames there are, the slower the head will turn.

4: Click OK.

5: Wait for the animation to process.

6: Now, hover over 'File...', look for 'Save as...', and click that.

7: A window pops up. Type in the name of the Spinning head, and click 'File extension'. Look for '.gif', and select that.

8: Click save.

9: Log into http://www.Toribash.com/

10: Click User CP, click 'Avatar', and click 'Use custom avatar'. Upload your newly saved spinny head, and voila!
All help will be appreciated, all idiots will be ignored 8D
thnkx
OKAY! new problem
i was making nomechy102 a head with a ciggar in it and i got the head to work but the files to big(100kb over)
Last edited by wootkill; Sep 29, 2008 at 12:34 AM.
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Hey, any tips on getting QI faster? Im a 3rd dan...but it seems that im doing somthing wrong/slow, or is it just one of those things that takes a year or so?

and i need a new texture set...pm i can trade or pay,