Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Thanks, I'm wearing the tank top under that shirt.

ha, now that I look closer I see that

/me sees boobs as well

Also:

Me with my wild pet squirrel when I was 6

Better view
is that a hamster, nice
There are only like 3 people that post here now, er 2 not sure if Pwender still posts here
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Me with my wild pet squirrel when I was 6

click

Squirrel? That look like a guinea pig or hamster.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
is that a hamster, nice
There are only like 3 people that post here now, er 2 not sure if Pwender still posts here

o7
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I know it does, not really a good angle. But it is indeed a squirrel. Its a baby, it came right from the tree, guy who was cutting down the tree found it just sitting there on the branch they were cutting. He gave it to me and it stayed with us for about a month, than it was horribly ran over by some fag on a bike.
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
I know it does, not really a good angle. But it is indeed a squirrel. Its a baby, it came right from the tree, guy who was cutting down the tree found it just sitting there on the branch they were cutting. He gave it to me and it stayed with us for about a month, than it was horribly ran over by some fag on a bike.

Did you hunt him down and make Him pay for Mr. Squirrels death
I'm Back Baby
pika this does not suprise me at all. I actually enjoy this thread now

madpen: Nah I stole the bike that ran over my squirrel and dropped it off a bridge