Toribash
Spartan I responded to your PM and I would like to place the official request here for the

Drunken Masters banner

Its going to be a view of everyone sitting behind a bar on stools with Festus passed out on the far right with a huge bottle of Vodka and everyone else with shots or Beer pints.Behind the view of us will be Floop78 wearing a bar tenders uniform over his textures poring draft beer out of the back wall with shelves of alcohol above him. At the top of the shelves there will be a large Neon sign that says "Drunken Masters Bar"
Off to the left Akumazzz wll be hoisting lopsin up above his head and looking like he is about to throw him out of the bar.

^Exactally what we want, please alternate different drinks with each member to spice it up
Last edited by Kowla; Oct 13, 2011 at 05:51 AM.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Jebus are you working on my head?

Not sure, seeing as I'm not currently in the queue D:
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Jebus are you working on my head?

Not sure, seeing as I'm not currently in the queue D:

Oh, woops, I forgot to update my lists. Oh well, I'll go through here and see what order everyone is in tomorrow.
I haven't started working on your head yet. I'm still finishing up a few other requests that I got earlier. I'll have something for everyone by the weekend (hopefully).

Once again, thanks for your patience everyone.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Final Version of [X]'s pic is done, and I wish them luck.

I'm going to continue to work through the queue in order, but I may do a GUI here and there if there's a long request ahead of it. (For example, I'm working on Nino's GUI and BillyRuben's Avvy&Sig combo at the same time).
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
nononono!stop! i need to get my set first!!!

Ok
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Well Nino, this is what

I had done

Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
i really want my gui :/

It'll be a little while mate, you got 3 people directly infront of you.

Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
Jebus said they'll be finished by the weekend so thats like tommorrow, grow some patience.

That's true, but his request was for me, not Jebus.