People you know in the clan: pubicsoup
Previous Clans (Why left?):southpaw they didn't match my fight style
Previous Bans (Why?):none
Previous infraction:none
Alts:none
Why you want to join this clan:cause this clan does things in good at
Can do anything for the clan:i don't know yet
Skype name :none

Dude for real? Put some effort in it.. and your forumactivity 7/10 you have one post.. It's a No from me
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hi Hen, thanks for applying.

Belt: Great, nothing to worry about here.

Mod's: Everything we are looking for. Especially XSpar and ABD.

Forum activity: I don't know about this... You rated yourself as a 7/10, yet you only have one post and no alternate accounts.... So.......

We are looking for someone who can amaze us, and looking through your application, there is nothing there that really "wow's" me. Also, you have no replay's for us to look at. And that is one of the things needed to apply. So, regretfully, I am going to have to say no to your application. I'm very sorry and hope you find another clan that you will fit into soon.

Thanks.
Yes to Flyace though i would like to see some replays to secure that answer
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Sckalen Application
Hey my real name is Brendan Kay, I'm a 15 year old guy from Nova Scotia (Canada) which I think is Easter savings time zone thing?

I'm currently in grade 9 and have been top of my class since grade 6 (I'm so modest omg) with straight A's for the last 4 years running. I'm more nerdy than sporty and intend to be a graphics designer as my future profession but I do have a life and get out some xD. I try to keep things fairly lighthearted most of the time as I know we've all had our fair share of sadness/depression. Why add more? I would like to think I'm a good friend and a fun person to hang out with. I'm a fast learner and am quite looking forward to seeing what being in a clan is like.

My QI is 1111 currently (pretty cool if I do say so myself) and I'm a black belt.

I enjoy all the spin offs of aikido (big dojo, quick, etc) and want to get into ninjutsu because it looks pretty awesome. unfortunately barely anyone plays it so... yeah.

I'd give myself a 2 for forum activity but thats mainly because I'm not in a clan so I don't have much need for it. On the bright side I'd give myself an 8-9 for Toribash activity (I'm on daily but how long depends on if I find a fun server)

I only know monkey (met him earlier today) but judging on his character I'd love to meet more!

I've never been in another clan so this will be rather exciting, I've never been banned or caused an infraction.
I don't currently have any alts but its so easy to make them I don't think it matters.

I'd love to join the clan cuz quite simply it looks fun so far it seems like a nice community and the summer is boring without people to talk to!
I don't know if these are any help but I'm getting really into photo manipulations and photoshop in general so that could be useful. just ask and I can send some examples

Skype name is Sckalen Kay
Attached Files
000 WIP.rpl (110.4 KB, 7 views)
000 Super sparkles.rpl (77.2 KB, 6 views)
000 spar with violence55.rpl (570.7 KB, 7 views)
Hey man. Thanks for applying.

I really like your attitude towards life and others, so keep that up.

Activity: I love how you are determined to improve your forum activity, that is exactly what we need. Your game activity is superb. I understand that an important time is coming up within the next year with school, so don't worry about your activity dropping a little bit. (I will be doing all my important stuff aswell)

Mods: That is perfect. We always look for Aikido and ABD in a mod choice and it's great how you are looking to widen your choice with Ninjitsu. I know someone in our clan (Can't remember who, sorry!) is very enthusiastic about Ninjitsu, so you could have a battle some time!

Well done on learning PS, I am trying myself and it isn't very easy! x)
If you have any WIP's, then feel free to send them in to us on the forum as we would be more than happy to give you some feedback.

Replays: Now, fr some reason, your replays don't seem to be downloading. Either (1) the Toribash servers have messed it up, or (2) your internet cut out while uploading them. I don't know. But either way, if you could try to re-upload them that would be useful.

Vote: I am voting "yes" as I think you have LOTS of potential and I think, in the right clan, you could mature into a great fighter. Good luck on being accepted by the other clan members (That sounds really bad in my head) and I wish you good luck in the future!

Thanks.
Sckalen Application
Hey my real name is Brendan Kay, I'm a 15 year old guy from Nova Scotia (Canada) which I think is Easter savings time zone thing?

I'm currently in grade 9 and have been top of my class since grade 6 (I'm so modest omg) with straight A's for the last 4 years running. I'm more nerdy than sporty and intend to be a graphics designer as my future profession but I do have a life and get out some xD. I try to keep things fairly lighthearted most of the time as I know we've all had our fair share of sadness/depression. Why add more? I would like to think I'm a good friend and a fun person to hang out with. I'm a fast learner and am quite looking forward to seeing what being in a clan is like.

My QI is 1111 currently (pretty cool if I do say so myself) and I'm a black belt.

I enjoy all the spin offs of aikido (big dojo, quick, etc) and want to get into ninjutsu because it looks pretty awesome. unfortunately barely anyone plays it so... yeah.

I'd give myself a 2 for forum activity but thats mainly because I'm not in a clan so I don't have much need for it. On the bright side I'd give myself an 8-9 for Toribash activity (I'm on daily but how long depends on if I find a fun server)

I only know monkey (met him earlier today) but judging on his character I'd love to meet more!

I've never been in another clan so this will be rather exciting, I've never been banned or caused an infraction.
I don't currently have any alts but its so easy to make them I don't think it matters.

I'd love to join the clan cuz quite simply it looks fun so far it seems like a nice community and the summer is boring without people to talk to!
I don't know if these are any help but I'm getting really into photo manipulations and photoshop in general so that could be useful. just ask and I can send some examples

Skype name is Sckalen Kay

Oh may god.
I have never ever
seen such
awesome and
professional app
EVER in my life.
1. You seem very nice
2. You seem pretty active
3. Yes.

I'd love to see you ingame and talk to you to get a lil' more information
So far, thanks for applying and maybe you'll be in the clanvideo too! (So you better join the clan ^^)
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
I dont have much time so lemme do this quick

I cant really see the replays, idk if is just me but besides that i really liked your app.
You look like a nice guy and you want to improve your "experience" playing toribash.

My vote is definitely a yes
Thx Guys :3 lets try again with those replays

I think my multiplayer spar is okay but I downloaded the other guy's "A female spar" and I'm a bit outclassed xD
Attached Files
000 WIP.rpl (110.4 KB, 4 views)
000 Super sparkles.rpl (77.2 KB, 3 views)
000 spar with violence55.rpl (570.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Sckalen; Jul 19, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
Well, I think all that is left is to say, welcome to the clan!

With the replays, they still don't seem to be working, and I don't know why.......

You have me on Skype, so just message me them and I'll sort them out. ;)

Our clan thread can be found at (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...10330&page=710)
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jul 19, 2014 at 05:25 PM.