Endurance Onslaught 6.0
we need to have a way to tell whether or not a person was accepted into the clan because whenever I look at it I have no idea
look at the clan list doofis ;P you can also look at the player info under the player avatar,
<----- it should say if there is a clan.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
but what if someone else denied them :P think with your head

oh wait its a slice of pie
Last edited by Rexxy527; Apr 14, 2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: insert witty joke
Oh Pie I know that one replay that you linked earlier wasn't that good, I was just messing around hence the: ;P
pie is a owner just like me he was the first one to help me make nitro so i made him a leader and owners as well. he is not a co-leader if that is what you are asking he is a owner rexxy is not a co- leader he is more like a supervisor under a leader you could say.
-----
also the reason rexxy can do everything i do is so he can take care of a issue if me and pie are away and not there to take care of it.
-----
also rexxy people get denied in the recruitment page if me and pie dont like the application we respond and denies them just so you know.
Last edited by Zack; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no reaction bout my replay flyzo it was the same replay that caused you to break down right there. flyace : " wwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy" *goes to corner, sits down, punches wall, and breaks out in tears*
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert