Ranking
I've been meaning to watch Stranger Things. Still haven't seen the first season. I'm sure i'll love it, just haven't gotten around to it. Soon probably.

iver: i watched the first 1 or 2 seasons of breaking bad but wasn't super into it. it wasn't terrible, i just didn't really care about any of the characters or what happened to them so it didn't really pull me in.

Stone: watch shameless. it's really good and relatable if you're not a rich prick.

in other news. i got home from work about 5 hours ago. have another shift in 3 hours. have yet to sleep. rip.

ignore this post I'm just stealing the emoji for the discord

oh also welcome BlueEvil! <3
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I'm trying to watch series's on Netflix but I always go back to watching anime 1 episode after. Please help me. I watched the first episode of Nichijou yesterday and the story keeps jumping around and in general being weird but imma give it a chance

also hiya Redundant.

Nichijou is fun, it's kinda hard to keep track of things because of the jumps/cuts but it's a cool anime imo
Originally Posted by Immotay View Post
Nichijou is fun, it's kinda hard to keep track of things because of the jumps/cuts but it's a cool anime imo

Yeah that's my problem but I've been hearing constant praise so I might watch more of it today (if I stop binge watching Big Bang Theory (I know it's pretty meh but eh)). Also a lot of my friends recommend me RWBY, is it good?

Also whalecum Blue
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Hey Tribe,
I'm really glad to see you are back again.
Great clan, great people. I bet we get to see great things from you all.

yeah i just wanted to say that.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Hey Tribe,
I'm really glad to see you are back again.
Great clan, great people. I bet we get to see great things from you all.

yeah i just wanted to say that.

It's "Okay"!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Woooooord suckas hahaa

Let's war tomorrow

Nah,Dont war with TLL!War with AS for fun.TLL for beginners