Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Having paranoia passive and eve passive on both karthus and fiddlesticks at the same time is absolutely terrifying. Cities get evacuated at the first signs of that bullshit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ge fucking ge.

So I've been on an extremely huge winning streak, I don't know what was happening but I just couldn't lose.

Streak

So I got to series...Nailed the first two matches easily. It was 2-0. On the third match I got an afk in my team and we lost after like 40 minutes. When it was 2-1, I dc'ed in champ select screen and the series were 2-2. I was kinda depressed, jesus christ, imagine losing plat series like that.

So I called Kat(Vrow) and we went duoq. I went panth jungle and he took trist adc.

Outcome?

Bam.

So excited.
<3 Kat/Vrow.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I hate paranoia passive, the color just makes me want to pull my hair out

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I have yet to see a Karthus with that passive and I'm glad I haven't. Sometimes, I actually don't see some bots in an entire match because Paranoia and Shadow Walk is just total bullshit. On my leaderboard, it would say that they're lvl 1 .-.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

lol

u were still on EUNE werent u?

well last time im playing some 3v3 ranked teams and that quite good, we just made a new team, played 5 placements, won all 5 and got placed in silver 1... sadly not gold :C
-----
also my username is "Sabréwulf" someone messed it up in the first post
Last edited by Unicorn; Jul 20, 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u were still on EUNE werent u?

well last time im playing some 3v3 ranked teams and that quite good, we just made a new team, played 5 placements, won all 5 and got placed in silver 1... sadly not gold :C
-----
also my username is "Sabréwulf" someone messed it up in the first post

That was on EUW, i play on EUW now.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ^

zero sense has been made, since when did the riot skins become avaliable in mystery gift?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Riot skins aren't legacy or restricted (at least the ones still in circulation), so mystery gifts can give them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games