Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: How Do You Like This Clan?
I Love It!
55 Votes / 42.64%
Meh
47 Votes / 36.43%
I Hate It!
27 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh, what metals did you melt? Did you manage to melt aluminium?

Originally Posted by Enishi View Post
so what are u guys up to lately?

Sorry, school stuff mostly.
14/88
yes, aluminium, some brass alloy(not entirely sure what it was), a few bits and peices of random things. can melt down cans and stuff easily
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
Damn! You should try aluminium casting, of course then you would need to machine out the moulds and for that you would need a mill bench or a friend who has one.
I have a plan for moulding some thermoplastics into rifle magazines using method similar to the one on the picture. I have made the CAD model for the moulds, now I need someone to CNC them.

14/88
Nice, I have considered casting aluminium, not sure what to make though? so far I have not made anything of any actual use in any of my artsy abilities, so I am probably just going to continue making useless little trinkets for awhile. of course I will eventually get that railroad spike knife done...
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
Oh yes quite awhile.... how is you lab?
i'm doing fine now that it's summer. :P
-----
what have you been up to?
Last edited by laboblox; Jun 29, 2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Working on making rockets, I am currently having trouble creating enough force with my fuel to make anything move... at all...
I've blewn up an old barn and some other stuff using pipe bombs but I've never made any rockets ;d How are you planing to get close to linear thrust so it's not just a big bang and some obejct flying in a random direction?
The only way I'm seeing this would be with some kind of a valve which would be regulated by a pressure sensor, either mechanical or electrical.
Last edited by cubik; Jul 3, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
14/88