Toribash
Not every champion has exhaust, well not every game at least.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm hoping Xerath, but he was only recently becoming popular, so it'd be a bit odd if they started designing an ultimate skin for him a while back.

But out of all the possible candidates, he has a lot of potential for skin ideas, and he's had a pretty bumpy road with his skins to boot. His on release skins had to be recolored because they all were blue energy with small bits of green or red metal instead of blue, and molten xerath is cool and all, but it's almost like a more orange version of battlecast xerath.

Plus this is getting released very close to a Shurima desert event thing rito has planned supposedly, and Xerath was a mage of an ancient civilization of the desert.

I'm just hoping I'm not deluding myself for the sake of a dream.

As if udyr was that popular back when he got it. inb4trickfanbois

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

They probably started designing it when he was more popular.

Xerath has almost never been popular.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I miss the old xerath tbh.

That non existent mobility though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I doubt you need mobility when you're miles away from everyone and still dealing damage.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What nonexistant mobility? You can activate one of his abilities twice to root him and gain a speedbost afterwards.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I doubt you need mobility when you're miles away from everyone and still dealing damage.

wut do when zed/vi ults, fizz jumps on you, talon cuts your throat, khaz leaps on your shit, hell, if someone gets close to you even. You're just sitting there with a self-root and a stun thats probably on cd.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
What nonexistant mobility? You can activate one of his abilities twice to root him and gain a speedbost afterwards.

Because a speed boost is the best escape known to man.....EVAR

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well just look at Udyr...

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays